I see many providers putting kinky in there adds

So what do you consider kinky? What kinky things do you enjoy? I am feeling the urge to take myself to the next level and would love to hear everyone's opinions. Thanks
Well, I've always heard that kinky is when you use a feather ...
Well, I've always heard that kinky is when you use a feather ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've always heard that sensual is when you use the feather, and kinky is when you use the whole chicken.
I heard it's when you use the whole chicken!

(thanks for the setup Ypussy)

Schamfty beat me to it!
I heard that perverted is when you use the chicken's hole...
saj . . . really?
and yet nothing 'kinky' is being offered...
Is it kinky when a lady puts her strap-on, on and makes you give her a bj? Is it kinky when your going at a good grudge fuck and you yell out "HARDER YOUR DADDY FUCKS BETTER THAN THIS"? Is it kinky when the guy cums already and you tell him to "shut up and take it"? Is doing doubles kikny if all of you are lubed up from head to toe going at and talking nasty? Wooohooo! Or wait how kinky are we talking? LOL
Lol Rox!
well was that to kinky Max? LMAO kinky is offered, sometimes people just do not communicate enough to as what they are seeking. I for one love some kinky play

Is pouring beer on a ladies body and drinking it off kinky? IDK, to me that was kinda tame, but fun
Is it kinky when a lady puts her strap-on, on and makes you give her a bj? Is it kinky when your going at a good grudge fuck and you yell out "HARDER YOUR DADDY FUCKS BETTER THAN THIS"? Is it kinky when the guy cums already and you tell him to "shut up and take it"? Is doing doubles kikny if all of you are lubed up from head to toe going at and talking nasty? Wooohooo! Or wait how kinky are we talking? LOL Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Whew!!!

Thank You Rox finally someone opening up and getting the idea of what I was after, now I am sure that she is not the only kinky lady in the land. Let's here what everyone else idea of kinky is. I suppose the chicken thing would be considered kinky but that is just way over the top
I'll pass on sucking and taking the strap on, but the talking dirty gets me going!
  • ztonk
  • 03-24-2011, 12:34 PM
If you want kinky, check out the Another Realm forum. You guys and gals are thinking waaaaay too vanilla.

z
This doesn't involve chitting in someone's purse, does it?