Question for the ladies...

How long of a gap do you allow for client okays? Do you want him to have one in the last 3 months, 6 months, a year?

Do you prefer a few references vs just one good one?

Have a guy who has solid references, but the last one was in 2017. I told him I would need someone more recent unless he has a reputable agency he uses who might not have every single girl vouch for him.

In these cases, I'm just a bit leary, because I've heard the horror stories. This particular gentleman has a P411 account in good standing for over 5 years, so it's possible he was in a relationship and didn't hobby during that gap. It certainly happens.

I'm really feeling at this point, employment verification would make me the most secure. Not worried about losing a little cash if he refuses.

Thanks for the input in advance!
His handle could be compromised at anytime, so for me the timing in between reviews is really irrelevant. When I have a gap that far off, I most definitely ask for more verification. You can ask him if he has a business card with the number he’s contacting you from in the card itself. I also accept a picture of themself and a picture of the photo on the id without the information. You can atleast compare the two photos.
Right, but wouldn't it be too late if he shows up and it's not the guy who sent the photos? I really don't like asking for anything like that over email. Thank you for input.
I would require updated verification. Selfie with matching photo id for sure. They can delete out revealing info and still leave name, DOB and photo

How long of a gap do you allow for client okays? Do you want him to have one in the last 3 months, 6 months, a year?

Do you prefer a few references vs just one good one?

Have a guy who has solid references, but the last one was in 2017. I told him I would need someone more recent unless he has a reputable agency he uses who might not have every single girl vouch for him.

In these cases, I'm just a bit leary, because I've heard the horror stories. This particular gentleman has a P411 account in good standing for over 5 years, so it's possible he was in a relationship and didn't hobby during that gap. It certainly happens.

I'm really feeling at this point, employment verification would make me the most secure. Not worried about losing a little cash if he refuses.

Thanks for the input in advance! Originally Posted by Kimberly Kisses
Thanks, but again that will not matter if he shows up and it's not him. I mean, they can send a friend's info for all I know. I don't have the luxury of being able to take all kind of time once someone is at the door, and if he's wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses, it could be anyone.

Thanks for input.