URL / Website: Babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Trail
Activities: Dances
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette. Standard Cuban boob job. Very pretty
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tall, slender, long brown hair. Same boob job they all have
Recommendation: No
Fuck them and the $200 HJ's.

1 hundo bitch. I last 2 songs.

There are others who will grab that cash.
  • mb60
  • 02-07-2023, 08:25 PM
Went Sunday afternoon after taking a month off. 90% cuban girls as I sat at the bar the same girls as always approach me. Hey baby you want a dance. Not even commenting on the shitty ass smell from the mens bathroom downstairs. God I hope BDFW opens soon or I have to find somewhere else.
Go tip one that you like a few dollars on stage, ask her to come sit with you, buy her a drink, take her for a dance or two and enjoy it. You don’t have to sit your fat ass at the bar and not enjoy being at the strip club.
  • sten
  • 02-08-2023, 09:17 AM
Do you think BDFW will be better? Honest question.
Do you think BDFW will be better? Honest question. Originally Posted by sten
Honestly it's hard to tell how it will be after being closed this long. I will say that it was my go-to club for two decades. Once you became a known customer there, it was THE place for OTC meetups. There is a Best Western near there that should have just kept a room reserved for me bringing girls from that club.

I hope that remains a constant when and if it ever reopens.
  • mb60
  • 02-08-2023, 08:35 PM
Pulled more OTC at BDFW then any other club in the DFW area. And Joe Blow I'm far from fat internet warrior.