Belize, costa Rica, Dominican Republic

Going to Belize in May with opportunity for 8day side trip to Dominican Rebublic, costa Rica or other countries in the area. Any one been down there and have any suggestions on the best place for girls.

You can email me at greg1104l@yahoo.com

Thanks
Search the internet. There are resorts that cater especially for hobbyists. The DR has several. They usually have a mix of locals and East European girls. Never done it, but if I'd known about it 15 yrs ago, I would.
I have decided that the second location is going to be Costa Rica, any info or first hand experience would be greatly appreciated.

Greg
Greg:

I know you asked for specific information on providers, but I can't help myself...

Costa Rica is absolutely beautiful. Spanish and English are both considered "national languages" and nearly everyone speaks English, so you should have no problem communicating even if you're not bilingual in Spanish.

I'm assuming you plan on hitting the Caribbean side of Costa Rica, and there are some great dive spots out there. Some of the best coral reefs in Costa Rica are in Limon, protected inside Parque Nacional Cahuita. There are plenty of hotels and resorts in Limon that offer snorkel or dive packages, but you can also find a number of independent dive operators that offer day trips to snorkel or dive.

Another great experience in Costa Rica is a canopy tour - it's an amazing, thrilling way to get a glimpse of Costa Rica's diverse ecosystem from a different point of view. And a trip to Tortuguero National Park will reveal one of the largest sea turtle nesting sites on the continent.

If you're interested in surfing and you have the opportunity, head to the Pacific side, northern part of Costa Rica to Tamarindo. It's a surfer's paradise and is an absolutely charming little town. The beaches near Guanacaste and Playa de Conchal are also nice for relaxing, and the shopping in Guanacaste is pretty fun.

Whatever you do, be sure to sample the local cuisine via street vendors and small shops, talk to the residents and find the good nightlife.

As for the ladies...

Costa Rica Chicas

The Real Costa Rica

Costa Rica Link