Another List!!!

How about a list of providers the don't mind and/or enjoy seeing hobbyist who have problems achieving and/or maintaining an erection and would be tickled pink just to exchange oral favors with said providers. IJS
Hot Damn, a partner in frustration.

A big +1 on this one.

Now we're up to a Middle Eastern lady who sees old, bald, overweight, Cajun, black Smurfs with ED.

What did I miss?
never seen her (would like to) but jules jaguar promotes that see is a daty lover, add her to the list ~ bet she would work something out with you.
never seen her (would like to) but jules jaguar promotes that see is a daty lover, add her to the list ~ bet she would work something out with you. Originally Posted by fletch
I have seen her and she does enjoy her muff being dove upon. She is also good at reciprocating.
This post was mostly for fun, but anyone who wants to be on the list would be appreciated.
I'm actually known for this. There are often weeks where I don't actually have anything other than pleasures of this nature
I am that kinda gal...there are so many ways to enjoy sexy fun!

even have a hollow strap on on so yall can strap it on and give me a good pounding!!
Sounds like yummy fun ....................
Sounds like yummy fun .................... Originally Posted by MissMelissa
yikes MissMelissa is a must see...i'd munch on that fury box
I don't think I have enough expertise for this list!
Interesting!
Mmmm love oral delights, giving and receiving.
I'd brag about what a lady recently said about my oral talents, but I don't want the haters' heads to explode. When she said it I laughed and dared her to post it for the same reason.

The real secret to getting a woman to O, is wanting her to O, and being willing to do whatever it takes no matter how long it takes..... And do it like its your job and you love your job. When a woman puts her pussy in my face, I see it as a challenge and I accept if the kitty looks and smells good. If it tastes like a rainbow washed in unicorn tears even better! I've often thought of starting a thread on which ladies have the best tasting kitty, but I just can't do it.
P.S. if any ladies have particularly good tasting kitty and want to try for my mental #1 spot, game on!
Thanks guys you are correct, I am the perfect girl for this situation
Ditto to Grace and Dallas. (Although, um, no strap-ons. They SCARE me, perhaps because the last one I saw was purple, about 14 inches long, and the width of a Jameson bottle. EEEEK!)

There is ALWAYS something fun to be done and enjoyed by both participants despite any perceived impediments. Companionship, creativity, and tactile sensation of the non-intercourse variety can be very fulfilling. Experimentation with alternate means of satisfaction can also be an excellent way to develop and heighten all your senses, touch, sight, hearing, smell, and taste. Marathon kissing is an art form all by itself.