URL / Website: -
City: Lafayette
State: Louisiana
Address: Indus location
Activities: FBSM see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Mid back and black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: C-D cups decent looking with a small belly. Around 5something give or take and probably 130ish lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Ok guys I’m not sure y’all will like what I have to say but I am just relaying info. As I have stated previously I am friends with both yo yo and Madonna. I often hang out with them after hours whether it be drinking, eating, or movies. Today I went by for a visit and was told that the owner of the spa had found out they were offering extras. I was told the toilet was stopped up and the reason was from flushing condoms. The owner was not pleased. Both girls were told they would have to move to Baton Rouge or find another spa to work at. Madonna left this afternoon and yo yo will be gone by Monday. I was told it will be hand job only from now on. Sounded like they were bringing in some older women to replace these two. Guess I will have to find another honey hole or make the trip to Baton Rouge. I will keep y’all posted.
That fucking sucks
Thanks for update! Was about to be on my way
Which spa in Baton Rouge did they go to? It would be nice to find them again.
As soon as I find out I will pass on the info. They are supposed to text me their new info.
Update: I was told yo-yo went to work in Baton Rouge at a spa on O’Neal lane. Madonna went to work at a spa in Baton Rouge on old Hammond hwy. I met the new girl her name was Annie. She looks ok but will only provide hand jobs.