Old School MILF

So, How many guys remember Lisa Love. She was wild and lot's of fun. Not sure is she is even still around.

Still looking for that style. Great looks, big MM's and open menu.
The Lisa Love from Dallas who is tatted up?!
She’s still active.
Really? I haven't seen any reviews of ads? How do I find her, or do I want to?
If you do an Internet search you will get multiple hits on how to find her, she has her own website as well as on P411, Tryst Link, instagram , twitter , TER and more.
If you do an Internet search you will get multiple hits on how to find her, she has her own website as well as on P411, Tryst Link, instagram , twitter , TER and more. Originally Posted by Namssa
But then he would have to do some work. It's easier to have others do the leg work for him.
https://mslisaloveofdallas.wixsite.com/mslisalove

That was really tough work Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
You better go lay down and take a nap after that grueling work in this August heat.
You better go lay down and take a nap after that grueling work in this August heat. Originally Posted by ntxguy
I would....but I'm in Canada at the moment...73 degrees

...could find this info from a fish camp in the woods
URL="someWebsiteURL"
That was really tough work Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
damn, you did jesse's work for him.
i hope he compensates you for that work.

pet peeve #47: somebody asking for info w/ out letting us know what they've done to find that info. kinda hoping someone will do that so that they can just slack off and get it for free.
I would....but I'm in Canada at the moment...73 degrees

...could find this info from a fish camp in the woods Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
That sounds like fun. I was in Ouray, CO a couple of weeks ago and had the same cool weather.