ISO: Best CBJ in DFW

With all the talk about BBBJ, I thought it could be interesting to get ideas on great CBJs. Some guys choose this...really! So lets hear from guys or gals feel free to nominate yourself.
"Best" and "CBJ" are two words that shouldn't be in the same sentence together. That's like asking a cow if it likes steak or hamburger better - doesn't matter, the cow is dead either way.
i have had both BBBJ and CBJ. BBBJ is better by far but the CBJ provider was good at it.

i had a very good (probably the best i have had) CBJ last week with my fav provider. she normal is BBBJ but had some dental work and was protecting the procedure area.
are none!! a cbj is someting you do , not enjoy
I always go with bbbj ,but I did have one provider do cbj which was pretty good.She uses a very thin condom and it almost felt like it wasn't on.Mya Mylanna.
With all the talk about BBBJ, I thought it could be interesting to get ideas on great CBJs. Some guys choose this...really! So lets hear from guys or gals feel free to nominate yourself. Originally Posted by golfered
You're correct, some guys do choose this but I think both of them like BBBJ better. Well, to each their own, I guess.
I'm surprised that no ladies have raised their hands on this one. It's a no brainer that a BBBJ is preferred over a CBJ, but I'm sure the skills translate. Ladies?
Best cbj I've had was Mya MyLanna she licked and sucked like a bbbj just does not like taste of cum. Also MistressMichelle is a darn good cbj.
I'd have to agree with Traveling Man on this one...Peace out!
  • Duke
  • 01-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Best CBJ is Tasha Smart. She is a very sexy young spinner. I really wish she provided BBBJs but that is her call. I really liked every thing else about her but have not returned because of the CBJ. By the way without make up she is cuter than in her pictures.