I LOVE ECCIE: ISO The ultimate....

Hello all, I've been out of the hobby for several years, but cant help looking at the talent in the destinations I travel to. Dallas is tempting me! You have so many great providers, I'm thinking about getting back into the game again.If I were to do so, I would like to get the, As Sinatra says, Top of the Heap, Cream of the Crop! Who would be your top recommendations for knockout looks, sensuality, and best oral skills,(I'd really prefer nqns, cim) Top of the line provider to get an old gentleman back in one more time?
Please feel free to PM me for better discretion. Maybe some one like
Carrie Hillcrest??? Any others in that category???
Yeah... I was gonna suggest Carrie Hillcrest, but looks like you already know...

It's always a little surprising to be scrolling down a thread and then suddenly being all, "Oh hey that's me!" Good surprising.

However, I don't fit two of the ... qualifications. I can't really get more detailed than that.
oh my bad... I didn't see that part. I skim, so I miss important details lol
Yeah... I was gonna suggest Carrie Hillcrest, but looks like you already know...

Originally Posted by VeronicaMoore
sexy woman
It's always a little surprising to be scrolling down a thread and then suddenly being all, "Oh hey that's me!" Good surprising.

However, I don't fit two of the ... qualifications. I can't really get more detailed than that. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Yes, the two qualification requested are going to be few and fare between...If at all found..
but your choice of an example is Top of the Heap!!!!!!
Holly... but she is going to be out of town when I'm in Dallas. Someone with her looks and her talents.