Prostate Massaging....

• fawn
  • 01-06-2010, 09:45 PM
I would like to know how many men love a little finger play with their prostate while receiving a bj or hand job....or you would like to try it and dont know how to ask..... inquiring minds want to know.........fawn
Yes it can be fun but not sure how to ask unless there is a real comfort level with the person.
  • Duke
  • 01-06-2010, 10:03 PM
It is one of life's little pleasures. For me it intensifies the experience. But the fingernails need to be trimmed as we don't want internal scratches or infections any more than you ladies do.
I like it and very much enjoyed it if you remember correctly The sensation just brings things to a new level. I hope you have your fingers ready,I will be calling real soon.
I've never had it done before. The thought of a woman sticking her finger up there is not something I find appealing. Could I be persuaded in the heat of the moment....perhaps. I don't think I would request it though.
Oh hell yeah! Kayla was the best at this. Fingernails are a problem though. A glove or a condom is always best for this as it lowers the chance for a mishap and is just a good hygiene practice.
the feelings can be outstanding when done correctly.. especially when not expected!!

that was my 1st exp and really enjoyed ...
If a lady knows what she is doing, it is WONDERFUL! If not it can be a real pain in the ASS. A real prostate massage or prostate milking can blow ones mind when receiving a bj. Give it a try.
Does it mean I am gay if I like a prostate massage? Does it mean I am gay if I like something larger than a finger? Fawn, do you have toys? Big toys? Real big toys? Can we video it?? Is this another thread about starfish,I like threads about starfish....
external massage works best for me
I'll pass. I honestly have no desire for it.
mmmm. I'll take one! And if you are brave to wash me down before hand, nothing is better than a tongue bath - nothing beats a warm, wet mouth after all!
Ok, so not too long ago I said "hell no" to this. However, my fuck buddy has been nagging me to let her play with my ass during a BJ.

I finally gave in and let her do some external rubs, nothing internal, and I found it quite stimulating.

Coincidentally, a few days later my wife asks me about prostate massages. Her friend at work is always sharing stories with her and it sparked interest in my wife.

My wife never talks about sex, fantasizes, or is curious about anything sexually so I was up for it.

She put a condom on her index and middle finger, lubed me up, and gave it a try while stroking my frank and beans with her other hand.

I have to say, it wasn't pleasurable like some say. I found it uncomfortable, a little humiliating, and it felt like I had to piss.

When we finished I was kind of puzzled with a "what the hell just happeened here" thought bouncing around in my head. I can at least say I tried it, but no more for this fella.

Jasser
i have had them and do enjoy the feeling. but if the lady doesnt know how to do it properly then it can be painful and unpleasant. getting a prostate massage both BB and covered with a glove feel about the same to me.

if i am meeting someone for the first time i am a little shy about asking for it.