Cash- trade-offers

So I recently put up an ad with a $ off special and also wrote in it that i am open to other offers..
So I got two crazy funny offers, both from guys I have seen before so wasn't offended and we joked about it..

So ladies and gents what is the weirdest offer u have gotten or offered to trade for services?

My offers yesterday were
1. Deer burger!! Wtf lmfao I don't even eat dear.. gross!!
2. Pizza, wings and a bottle of WV moonshine..
I didn't except either offer but lmao esp about the first..

I'm still considering trades for service, but it has to be worth the dollars atleast.. lol
Ps.. will highly consider anything with an engine/motor running or not..
Omg wait until PM gets wind of this one!
I will accept gift cards to certain places and trade services with a professional mechanic (if my car happens to need work done at that time) or someone who professionally details cars. I also would trade for certain gifts but it would need to be something I picked out beforehand.

I've been offered designer bags, lessons for **** (don't want to give out this info publicly), the "best sex of my life", hotel/flight expenses covered. I don't really my find these weird offers but this is what people have brought up.
My son has an old 1960 wheelhorse lawn tractor that he is redoing and wants souped up for drag racing so also looking for a wrecked motorcycle to swap the engine out of...
Yea im a country girl so open to offers that most others wouldn't even consider lol
I will accept gift cards to certain places and trade services with a professional mechanic (if my car happens to need work done at that time) or someone who professionally details cars. I also would trade for certain gifts but it would need to be something I picked out beforehand.

I've been offered designer bags, lessons for **** (don't want to give out this info publicly), the "best sex of my life", hotel/flight expenses covered. I don't really my find these weird offers but this is what people have brought up. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I have a mechanic who can fix anything pretty much and I can detail a car like a pro so no need for those services but if I was that sounds like a great deal
I have been offered great sex and all expenses paid to texas but I have access to great sex with the clients I see and can't really travel right now bc of my son..
The deer burger offer was to damn funny though and that's what prompted this threAd. Lol
Would love to hear some stories of crazy offers given or received..
So does he think his deer burgers are so good that they're worth $250?
So does he think his deer burgers are so good that they're worth $250? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
O ik... and deer meet is so gross to me.. but he is a cool guy so not gonna hate just laughing still about it.. dude must be pretty hard up for my pussy if he is broke and trying to trade the meet in his freezer : ) lol
I will trade a one night stay at the Hobby Mansion, complete with a 7 course crab leg dinner... AND the moonshine to wash it down for a night of unbridled passion....
And I'll fuck you again in the morning after a nice bacon and eggs breakfast....
But I'm cool like that.
And no Bambi's will be harmed during the process....
See ya tommorow.....
I will trade a one night stay at the Hobby Mansion, complete with a 7 course crab leg dinner... AND the moonshine to wash it down for a night of unbridled passion....
And I'll fuck you again in the morning after a nice bacon and eggs breakfast....
But I'm cool like that.
And no Bambi's will be harmed during the process....
See ya tommorow..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Awww babe im def considering that offer.. u certainly know the way to my heart.. omg crab legs and moonshine a mansion and amazing passionate sex : ) I may never leave you!! xoxoxoxox
Awww babe im def considering that offer.. u certainly know the way to my heart.. omg crab legs and moonshine a mansion and amazing passionate sex : ) I may never leave you!! xoxoxoxox Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Errr... okay... but how about just an overnight to start???

Smooooooches.....
Errr... okay... but how about just an overnight to start???

Smooooooches..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Lol.. u may not want me to leave lol there's plenty of room in the mansion for the both of us plus 2 or 3 other ladies to play with.. wub xoxoxoxox
Plus I'm a great cook, housekeeper and fuck... lol
Awww babe im def considering that offer.. u certainly know the way to my heart.. omg crab legs and moonshine a mansion and amazing passionate sex : ) I may never leave you!! xoxoxoxox Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
But,but,but, what about those poor crabs, now they have to go through life with out legs just so Paulie gets laid!
Alright Kayla. You drive a hard bargain. If you are as good at detailing cars as you say, I will let you detail mine and in return, you can play with my penis. ;-)
I have not been offered anything but have looked for trades like a contractor. For my 'civi' business Ive done trades. Remodeling work for commercial space I used to have. I had commercial space for six years.