Syracuse Hotels

Ive searched this topic and found some helpful info but I know things are constantly changing. What hotel areas do most guys prefer? CC (as long as its a nice hotel), downtown, fairgrounds, etc.? I've always used the same nice hotel in CC but figured Id see if that's what most of you prefer. Also, how about weekdays vs weekends? I'm thinking about Friday. Im just coming back so I'm kinda outta the groove of things. If anyone doesn't want to post a specific hotel they like publicly then feel free to PM me. Also, any hotels to stay away from? Which have the best enterence options? Ive only used 2 different ones ever so Im really not sure about a few of the other nicer ones regarding enterences n such. Do you guys prefer side enterences ir is front fine when its a busy hotel?
I know a lot of people avoid CC. I've generally stayed in Liverpool.

Also, it doesn't work for everyone but I am generally low volume when I stay local. Some weeks I don't have any appts. I offer incall locally with a $75 incall fee. I take that $75 and usually add about $25 of my own money, do an express deal on Priceline and get an incall specifically for that person. The men generally prefer the incall even with the incall fee, most of my Binghamton dates are still incall. It deters people who don't want that extra cost, but lots of men aren't able to get a room themselves but dont mind helping cover the costs.
I'm in Syracuse now, I usually stay in Liverpool area and my dates don't ever have a problem with it.. I did an express deal for my room today and got a 3.5 star hotel for 60 dollars including tax and fees.. with the priceline express deal it was 65% of the normal cost of the room..
I stay at 3 star and still usually still end up paying $100 in my area. I know other areas are cheaper, while some are more expensive. Not sure if there is a Radisson in Cuse but the Rochester Radisson is always very inexpensive on Priceline.
Thank you so much ladies!
Any of the hotels here that are not notel motels are fine, its going to be a personal preference.

Liverpool or N Syracuse by the airport are good. Parking and driving in the city can be a pain..

Ones by the airport are in a great location easy on/off 81/481/I 90 and next to all kinds of food, etc you could walk too.
my dates don't ever have a problem with it.. I did an express deal for my room today and got a 3.5 star hotel for 60 dollars including tax and fees.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
When I first got started in this "hobby" NY Body Rub worked out of a room in that place. Used to get a HJ at HJ!!!
Not sure where that place is, but the place I stayed was very nice and didn't resemble that at all lol
I have never done an express deal before and was shocked on what a great deal I got, i have never gotten a room for that price.. I will def be using priceline again : )
The pic is the old Howard Johnson which is now boarded up and overgrown with weeds. I guess there is some controversy why it hasn't been torn down but I'm not sure what the story is.
The pic is the old Howard Johnson which is now boarded up and overgrown with weeds. I guess there is some controversy why it hasn't been torn down but I'm not sure what the story is. Originally Posted by Mornin Wood
Ohhh lol. There's a few places in the falls that look like that and need to be shut down and boarded up.. pretty scary places lol. I'm sure the ladies here don't stay in places like that. Lol
It always surprises me to hear which reputable VPS who charge 200-300+ per hour stay at skeevy motels.
Lol I agree BBG
General rule of thumb anywhere I tour is to stick to 3-star or better (some towns don't have better than 3-star though lol).
+1 to what Kayla does...if the hotel doesn't have a rate I want when I call direct i'll just go on Priceline and check the express deals or bid w/ Name Your Own Price on there (sometimes Hotwire). I haven't had issues in Syracuse East/Carrier Circle or University area. I tried the airport area once but probably wouldn't do it again.
I use the Express Deals on Priceline sometimes but it can be misleading. They will tell you what the choosen hotel is comparable to. I've seen a dumpy Comfort Inn that they tried to say was comparable to a Hilton or Marriott and that's just not accurate. I stick with 3 stars but still tread very lightly committing to hotels without knowing specifics.