Music At Incall

I know a lot of people prefer some background noise during their rendezvous. What's types of music do you like to have on while playing? Or do you prefer no music? At this point in time I do not play music but I think I might start. I want something that will not be offensive to anyone and will be a general crowd pleaser without being too distracting.
When I saw Kayla she played country which is always fun to fuck to if you're a fan of the genre.
When I saw Kayla she played country which is always fun to fuck to if you're a fan of the genre. Originally Posted by mcmurmur
Glad u liked it : )
Not everyone is a fan of country but I do switch it up, depends on my mood I guess lol
I always have music playing at my incall ( hotel room or my house)..
I bought a real nice set of bose speakers that plug into my laptop bc imo sound quality is as important as what your playing.. no one wants to hear music screeching out of a phone or laptop speakers..
Yes, to some music but at very very low volume, is my preference.
Yes, to some music but at very very low volume, is my preference. Originally Posted by wotbaby
Yes I agree, to loud isn't good for a date but dead silence is so akward imo..
Don't mind music playing, like Kayla said, beats the silence, ESP hearing wrecking ball play once or twice.
I like something smooth, no lyrics though and low volume. BD
Don't mind music playing, like Kayla said, beats the silence, ESP hearing wrecking ball play once or twice. Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe
Omg that song!!
Eric church "like a wrecking ball" love it!!
Good idea with the speakers Kayla, and I agree about sound quality.

I think I like the idea of no lyrics as well. What genre should I search?
What genre should I search? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
easy funnelin
I always turn TV on in my room (usually HGTV) when I get in and when the guy comes I leave it on but I mute the volume... it's not like I watch it while we are getting busy lol, I just am used to it because it do it at home too.

I have a Bluetooth speaker I use with my phone and Spotify music app that I play at a level just enough to have it not be dead silent- I really can't perform well in silence lol, but still carry conversation and whatever.

I feel it slightly helps to cover any moans and chatting about certain things etc that occur. I really dislike loud talking in a hotel incall- especially when it's conversations that aren't G rated or whatever.... I try to keep my conversations softer toned and some guys are just, well, loud...

I think you can hear A LOT from a hotel room walking by, because I have heard things before without even trying.
I just don't want like housekeeping to hear things but I'm just overly cautious and paranoid at times when it comes to hotels.

Back to the MUSIC topic-

I'm sure most guys would assume I would chose metal music or something heavy given my past board persona of being 'Miss Metal' but I have never played that type of music during a session, unless asked to lol. Shit I rarely listen to metal these days.

I like a mellower, consistent, chill, relaxing sound so I usually put on a group called Purity Ring. Nothing too crazy. I have a playlist of all their songs so I just put it on play and repeat all.
Or I use the groups radio station through Spotify but it's iffy what you'll end up hearing. 😊

Spotify also has a lot of playlists and 'moods' you can browse and choose from as well. Lots of mellow music out there. Every genre you could imagine as well.

It's a great app for discovering new artists, groups, genres that you have never heard on mainstream radio (which blows) and sometimes end up digging it.

I really really hate when in the middle of everything the music stops playing for some reason and it gets silent. It throws me off a little lol

Like I know the guy could care less and never even notices it has stopped or was even playing in the first place (lol) but for some reason I do notice it and as much as I wanna jump up and be like hold that thought the music stopped, I don't lol because that's a total mood killer lol
I'm weird. 🙃🙄

Sorry, I rambled on and on.
I'm a music junkie. I have 1600 songs on my phone, and 3 different date Playlists. I really listen to everything, and use to have just one ginormous Playlist until someone complained about a Linkin Park song playing while we were getting busy lol. So now the first Playlist has EVERYTHING, the second has a little less, and the 3rd even less. So now I try to gage the guy and which Playlist to choose.

I figure if someone is uncomfortable or annoyed they will say something, and until they do I'm gonna do my thing. But I do make a joke of it when meeting someone new. I apologize ahead of time for my crazy music, and say hope you don't mind country, and Britney Spears haha. Britney has a lot of sexy songs, don't judge me.

I have a lot of instrumental stuff as well, and a few oldies.

Bbg - checkout "crystallized" by Lindsey sterling, it's a favorite of mine. As well as jasmine Thompson - she started doing covers on YouTube and ended up with a record deal - 14 years old and has an incredible voice. I have a bunch of her covers, but my favorites are Sweet Child of mine, take Me to church, and let her go.
Thanks ladies!