Sex Toys

What types of toys do you like to play with? Are there any toys that you wish providers would have available? I'm always looking to add to my large collection of toys and am interested in popular opinon.

I have an acrylic paddle, wooden paddle, wrist cuffs, spider gag, ball gag, blind fold, several different kinds of rope, riding crop, candles for wax play, several different kinds of wand and vibrators, nipple clamps, nipple sucker, collar & leash, and more.

Butt plugs, cane, and xxl dildo are brought only by advanced request and based on comfort level.

In the near future I hope to buy a new set of nipple clamps and a hitachi wand.

What am I missing? What do you like to play with?
Electric trains, and lawn darts
rubber chicken ...butcher knife ...rope ...plastic tarp ...bag of lime ...shovel
BBG .. i'm thinking you are the best sex toy one could have! BD
Thanks BD! You were actually with me when I bought a few of my toys :-)
Bbg - I sell sex toys

My favorite is better than the Hitachi, Amber thought so too lol
What's your favorite? I have a lelo wand which is actually more expensive than a hitachi, but I like having a few different things for variety.
A pussy pump. It makes that which is tight, tighter, and what guy doesn't like the looks of a plump and pumped pussy.
Guess I thought toys were more for you ladies but how about jacking me off with a fleshlight then catching and swallowing my load for a finale?
I always have a cpl toys with me on the nightstand but most of the time during a date they just sit there.. I guess I'm kinda shy to pick up a dido or somthing and start playing with it... I do initiate it sometimes (norm when I've been drinking ) lol... But for the most part they just sit there unless the guy grabs it or asks and that doesn't happen often..
Do u think most guys care to use them on us or watch us with them? Or do u think most are to shy to ask or grab for it?
If I need a toy then you need a bigger winky!
I have over 40 toys and 10% or less of them are dildos/vibes. Be creative.
If I need a toy then you need a bigger winky! Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
LOL. Straight forward as always. Dorthy is alright in my book.
LOL. Straight forward as always. Dorthy is alright in my book. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I have over 40 toys and 10% or less of them are dildos/vibes. Be creative. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I'm creative, but some of the toys u mentioned totally dont interest me or the average date.. I understand some people are into different kinda things but most are more then happy with a hot gfe/pse..

I'm thinking u have the toy list pretty much covered unless u have a special request..