Why use backpage???

Why do so many hobbyists use bp providers? They generally do not have reviews and their pics are rarely who you meet. I tried a bp provider yesterday. Drove over an hour to get their and she doesn't come to the door. Ugh.

I am a very occasional hobbyist. I only get the opportunity four or five times a year, and due to my job it always seems to be last minute, which makes getting a verified provider from ECCIE a bit of a challenge. A fact that I totally understand and have resigned myself to.

My days of trying bp providers are over. If any of you ladies are willing to screen without references let me know.
After both bp and Asian amps, I think I will venture with amps. The amps give one hour for around $60, clean, slim to little weight, nice music. I know it is a ymmv, but beats dirty houses, dirty feet, unknown characters hanging around, or issues. The last amp I went to, the madam sure made me happy. Make sure they ask if you want soft, med. or hard massage.
As you said. Some of us work jobs that are demanding and have random hours to being forced to work overtime when you don't want it. If it wasn't for back page I wouldn't have found out about eccie. Plus I have found some real gems off backpage a long with some not so great ones...... Providers in Syracuse aren't the greatest sadly. Their set up skills are horrible for a lot of them not all. And when you can schedule something it is for a time you can't do and they get mad at you and hang up. I was forced to work a double to get a project done and had to cancel a appointment a few hours before I was suppose to meet Lexxy. Sadly backpage has become a place where some of us have to adventure to have a bit of on the side fun when we are able. Tho I'm happy to say I haven't seen any off there in a while thankfully. They are just getting worse and worse on there lately......
They look for a cheap bargain, new blood, and the thrill of the unknown. Some prey on the weak and you'll find it there.

Also some of us that are 'verified' runs ads there as well because BP works so well.

Its worse because the issues are worse, its become an epidemic, I know it has in Syracuse.
This hobby exists on many levels. You get out of it what you put into it. With BP you take risks for possible great rewards. When you use an agency or an HDH, you overpay to eliminate the risk.
As already stated & my opinion of it has always been that men go to BP for either a bargain, scheduling issues, or the thrill of the unknown. All of which are fine, I think as long as you go into it with fair expectations.

In regards to scheduling, I completely sympathize with hectic schedules. I have always wished I could be more accommodating for last minute plans, but between my real job and family it's challenging.
I only use BP when someone on this site has reviewed the lady and she is in a nice location. On BP there is always that lingering danger that something bad could happen , like the guy a month or two ago that went to Greece apartment and was kidnapped, robbed , held hostage and sexually abused. Read alerts section.
Your question should be why do some people see BP providers with no reviews. Alot of them do have reviews. I don't know why people don't ack the difference.

And even if they didn't have a review there are no fail ways to see if they are the girl in the pic and that they are not LE. While it doesn't reduce all of the danger it reduces most of it. Haven't had a really bad experiences in 6 years.

With alot of ECCIE providers you have to schedule ahead of time and thats something I won't do ever for anyone. I see someone when I am in the mood to see someone not when I can fit into their schedule when I am paying them. I am not going to see someone when I might not be in the mood and then sit around with no hobby money when I am in the mood. Its like those marriages you read about where they have scheduled sex every third Wed of the month.

Another reason I don't like seeing verified providers is because of the reference thing. Again i don't like to feel like I have to work to give someone my money. Plus when you start down that reference path and alot of girls get to know you and who you are they do figure out way more about you then I am comfortable with. Some will deny this but I have seen verified providers who have talked about clients and they have told me things about them that I would not want them knowing about me. I will never give them my handle or anything about me. There are a few guys on here I know a ton about and have never dealt with them at all.

And because there are only so many verified providers while BP is unlimited, they just keep coming.
I'd say the biggest reasons for using BP are the pursuit of bargains and not having to get screened or provide references. Some guys want to keep it as simple as possible.

Thrill of the chase is another reason. That died for me a long time ago. Not enough gems on BP to warrant going on some treasure hunt. At least not for what I'm looking for. Many of the better providers on BP are often times VP's that advertise there.

It really comes down to what you're looking for. If you're happy to just pop a nut and not spend much then BP can satisfy that. If you're looking for a quality GFE type then you'll have your work cut out for ya on BP. You just can't randomly pick a BP ad and expect her to be a good find. But that begs the question of what's a good find. Lately the standards for what qualifies as a good find have really sunk. Some of what gets hyped as good finds is pitiful.
I'd say the biggest reasons for using BP are the pursuit of bargains and not having to get screened or provide references. Some guys want to keep it as simple as possible.

Thrill of the chase is another reason. That died for me a long time ago. Not enough gems on BP to warrant going on some treasure hunt. At least not for what I'm looking for. Many of the better providers on BP are often times VP's that advertise there.

It really comes down to what you're looking for. If you're happy to just pop a nut and not spend much then BP can satisfy that. If you're looking for a quality GFE type then you'll have your work cut out for ya on BP. You just can't randomly pick a BP ad and expect her to be a good find. But that begs the question of what's a good find. Lately the standards for what qualifies as a good find have really sunk. Some of what gets hyped as good finds is pitiful. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

The reference thing can be a hassle. I don't hobby often and the women I have seen have moved on or I get the well they say they don't remember you. Either they don't honestly remember me(which honestly I'm happy about) or they just don't want to talk to other providers. What ever any of the women say on here eventually they won't want the competition.

One of the main reasons I've stayed away from backpage is because I keep running into them..... Either at stores or when I was at turning stone or other places. Hell a verified provider came in to my work a few days after I saw her for a session. That was awkward. if I didn't have a woman in my life where I could just call up and have some fun I would probably still be hobbying. But if she ever moves on or find someone I will be back and low and behold I will have no references that are in date and I won't be able to meet anyone. And then I will be sol besides my crazy work hours. As the other guy said before. Scheduling hours or days in advance can suck because I've gone to a appointment with LucyNY and she couldn't get my hard to save my life since she wasn't into the session and if the person isn't I can't get it up. That was scheduled when I was horny as hell a few days in advance. Needless to say I wasn't later that week. She forced my money back butt I told her to keep half because it wasn't just her fault. Sadly their are more verified providers that just aren't into people but then they still get glowing recommendations when normally they wouldn't because everyone white knights or a mod or someone take it down for them.
Duh, just wait for Notuagain to sort out the good ones, hes like a bp bird dog!

With alot of ECCIE providers you have to schedule ahead of time and thats something I won't do ever for anyone. I see someone when I am in the mood to see someone not when I can fit into their schedule when I am paying them.

I don't like to feel like I have to work to give someone my money.
Originally Posted by brianjackson

Not always. While I like prebooking, I take last minute/same day appointments all the time.

Have you ever thought about contacting a verified gal that might interest you and get the how do ya dos out of the way so you can see her last minute when in the mood? Gosh a whole few minutes out of your life to email/call/text to say hello first.

Do you think all gals lay around all day just waiting for your call 24/7? Heaven forbid we have a life working certain times and cant have our legs spread at your beckon call just because you are paying.

You and this 'paying them', yeah ya do but this isn't a car wash its letting a strange man get naked with you in a hotel or home.

I get the reference thing, its too much business and can cause more trouble than its worth sometimes... But, get over yourself you have to 'put work in' or provide a lick of info just because you pay.
I almost always schedule in advance and don't seem to have a problem getting in the mood. I'm a dude so Faaack I'm always horny. Yea, there's been times I'm stressed out or something but just ask for a massage or something to get things going. Usually the anticipation has me more than ready once the date comes.
As for bp, there's plenty of VP's that use bp too or have been unjustly banned from eccie & are doing more than fine on bp. Personally, I don't go into a bp situation blind without some supplemental info to assure it's reasonably safe.
Not always. While I like prebooking, I take last minute/same day appointments all the time.

Have you ever thought about contacting a verified gal that might interest you and get the how do ya dos out of the way so you can see her last minute when in the mood? Gosh a whole few minutes out of your life to email/call/text to say hello first.

Do you think all gals lay around all day just waiting for your call 24/7? Heaven forbid we have a life working certain times and cant have our legs spread at your beckon call just because you are paying.

You and this 'paying them', yeah ya do but this isn't a car wash its letting a strange man get naked with you in a hotel or home.

I get the reference thing, its too much business and can cause more trouble than its worth sometimes... But, get over yourself you have to 'put work in' or provide a lick of info just because you pay. Originally Posted by ElleW
I think you took my post wrong. I am not knocking any provider or they way they do things. If I was in their shoes I would probably do it the same way. No I don't think anyone is waiting around all day for my call, and I never hinted at that.

Yes I have seen verified provider who are ok with short notice and don't make a big deal about references. But I find thats rare with verified providers. One I saw a couple of times like that and I thought I would be be seeing her for a long time a few times a month, but then she started to be busy whenever I contacted her. Always wanted to make an appointment for next day. Doesn't work for me.

Again not knocking anyone at all, I just go with what works best for my needs.