It pays to keep in touch.

I have, over the years, made a number of acquaintances on this (and the predecessor) site. I try and keep in touch with many of them as we help each other out in small and large ways. Yesterday I received a text from an acquaintance who said he had a UTR who was thinking of going into the SP line of work. He asked me if I wanted to give her a try. After listening to his description of her I enthusiastically said "Yes!". We met at a local motel and when I arrived, I was stunned by her appearance. She was 27, 5'4", about 125 lbs, blonde hair, a "C" chest, gorgeous face, and overall flat-out beautiful. To top it off she had a wonderful, innocent, warm personality.

We hit it off well, especially in bed, where she was the perfect girlfriend, lover, mistress, hottie. It was as good of a time as I have ever had with any pro-SP. I gave here a very reasonable donation when done.

After saying our goodbyes I saw my acquaintance and we talked a little. I found out the unfortunate part for me is she is not from my town and I have no idea when I will be able to see her again. Oh well!

The acquaintance who hooked me up?.........SUCrunchman
Good to hear Crunch is back pimpin!
I used to get messages from sucrunchman on a non hobby site all the time asking if i would consider hobbying. Wondering if its the same guy? Seems he likes to brings newbies in....lil did he know that I'm already in! Lol
Crunch has never pimped with me. Any girl I have ever met through him has told me he does not take money from them. I have never given Crunch 10 cents. Any time I have seen someone he has recommended, neither he, nor the girl, nor I have discussed $. I simply give the girl an envelope with whatever I feel is appropriate.

Now, I fully understand the relationship Crunch and I have may be different than other folks. I am simply relaying what occurs between him and me. It is usually a case of one of us making a referral to the other. Conversely, I have never asked 10 cents from him for anyone I referred to him either.
There are men who introduce girls to this lifestyle and promote them. It is my understanding that they don't always recieve a cut, but they are drowning in free pussy.
  • ISO
  • 08-10-2016, 07:31 PM
There are men who introduce girls to this lifestyle and promote them. It is my understanding that they don't always recieve a cut, but they are drowning in free pussy. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Or not.

But this site has a nasty habit of referring to people that promote providers or bring new providers into our ranks as pimps whether the person gets money, free pussy, or nothing.
I don't use the term pimp lightly. But yes I do believe that the couple of men who are best know for doing this on a continual basis get something out of it. They don't introduce and promote new girls on a very regular basis out of the kindness of their heart.

Pretty sure scrunch has bragged about getting free pussy from these girls in the past so it's not even debatable.
Wow I didn't expect the comments LOL. I'm kind of like the Donald trump of this website in a sense. Everyone knows I'm the best for the current position, and that what I say is usually right on point....but for some reason, I still get the hate.
Yup. Just like Donald. At the 1st sign of positive momentum, you waste no time.....fucking it up.
Busty baby girl...the bragging I did was only to bust balls on some of the idiots in this forum. Any girl I ever said was good, was always a personal friend of mine. I've hooked up with them since before they even tried this. I don't take a penny...and we're friends! We hang out, go to dinner, watch movies, and yes hook up. If that's anyone's business.