Welcome back Toyz!

• ztonk
  • 01-17-2015, 01:27 PM
Toyz is due back tonight...

z
THX for the WARNING ....

Welcome Back, Bubba Toyz !!!
Fuck YEAH!
We should throw a party! Can we put Whispers in a dunk tank and let Toyz throw his balls at him?
Didn't know people were counting the hours! Sounds like some die hard followers!
Didn't know people were counting the hours! Sounds like some die hard followers! Originally Posted by FS_ITC
Hell haven't you noticed that some of the most dominant posters have boycotted Eccie since his mini vacation?

I'm sure they'll reappear soon enough upon his triumphant return.

The cool thing about a forced mini vacation is one has no choice but to appreciate and enjoy the real world away from the hobby screen.

I think all board members should get banned for two weeks out of every three months just to remind us how much of life we're actually missing out on. This place can be addicting.
I think all board members should get banned for two weeks out of every three months just to remind us how much of life we're actually missing out on. This place can be addicting. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Maybe the hobbyists, sure. But the providers? This is our income, our bread and butter - I think some people don't realize how this board can make or break providers. A two-week (or longer) 'vacation' dramatically effects our income, especially if say, you had just spent a good amount of your savings on a Caribbean vacation, and were on said vacation when the ban occurred. One might have stayed home and saved her pennies instead of lazily lying on a beautiful beach soaking up the sun. It's no fun scraping up change to buy groceries for your children, even with a killer tan, all because some douchecanoe wanted to make an example out of you. Hypothetically speaking, of course.
Maybe the hobbyists, sure. But the providers? This is our income, our bread and butter - I think some people don't realize how this board can make or break providers. A two-week (or longer) 'vacation' dramatically effects our income, especially if say, you had just spent a good amount of your savings on a Caribbean vacation, and were on said vacation when the ban occurred. One might have stayed home and saved her pennies instead of lazily lying on a beautiful beach soaking up the sun. It's no fun scraping up change to buy groceries for your children, even with a killer tan, all because some douchecanoe wanted to make an example out of you. Hypothetically speaking, of course. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
True I was referring mainly of course to the mongers posting in forums. Even banned members can see provider ads so I doubt mongers being unable to post for two weeks would affect your income.
We should throw a party! Can we put Whispers in a dunk tank and let Toyz throw his balls at him? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows

Oh boy. Hope everyone is ready for "Toyz The Revenge."
Toyz & Still looking & ClaireSheBlows

Wait, I'm Sam Kinison, right?!?
Wait, I'm Sam Kinison, right?!? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Wait... are you saying you look like Sam Kinison?
Oh my there goes the neighborhood again having RR back was one thing but toyz.

Ff
Hell haven't you noticed that some of the most dominant posters have boycotted Eccie since his mini vacation?

I'm sure they'll reappear soon enough upon his triumphant return.

The cool thing about a forced mini vacation is one has no choice but to appreciate and enjoy the real world away from the hobby screen.

I think all board members should get banned for two weeks out of every three months just to remind us how much of life we're actually missing out on. This place can be addicting. Originally Posted by Windinhishair
Your idea, are you volunteering or just blowing smoke?
Your idea, are you volunteering or just blowing smoke? Originally Posted by RandB fan
True I've never been banned and I've never left on anything but a positive note however I've dropped the fuck boards several times.

They get old pretty quickly. You see me on for a few months and then I just suddenly and quietly log off for anywhere from six months to a few years.