Encounter: Momo @ Luxury: Young, sweet, and thick

Date: 7/25/2019
Name: Momo
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: -
Phone: -
City: -
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Whatever I wanted
Hair Length and Color: LONG black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Really pretty girl. Thick legs with just a little cellulite (which I am a sucker for), all natural body, thick booty, soft skin, some small tats on her chest and neck, and one large tattoo on her back.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Quark
  • 07-27-2019, 10:44 AM
Good review of a lovely young woman. I had a similar, delightful experience. She told me she is 20. I believe her.
Thick? Not a word I want to see.
Thick? Not a word I want to see. Originally Posted by RonnieReagan
Great! Leaves more for the rest of us.
Catholic?
Is she Catholic?
If she is, I'm in..
Catholic? Originally Posted by Heartside
She did not profess her faith to me, and other reviews I saw say that she is Protestant.
Great review. How tall is she ?
She isn't thick, but she's hot and has a nice ass on her
  • Quark
  • 07-28-2019, 06:49 AM
Physical Description: Lovely face, beautiful to me. Nice natural B cup boobs, might be C, curvy with a thinner waist and larger hips, a little soft in the middle, thick legs. Easy on the eyes but not a skinny model type.
164cm, which is 5'4" and about 130#

And she practices safe sex.
Momo is a great provider, i like her personality, Nuru and massage skills.
Good review of a lovely young woman. I had a similar, delightful experience. She told me she is 20. I believe her. Originally Posted by Quark
word?
Thick is the ONLY word I need to see
  • Quark
  • 07-30-2019, 05:50 AM
She did not profess her faith to me, and other reviews I saw say that she is Protestant. Originally Posted by J'Fukka
She is absolutely a safety girl. If you do not want to use condoms, go see a girl who is known to be comfortable with that.

Momo is quite upset with how many guys are asking her for something she thinks is unsafe and stupid.