So I made a very big mistake, close call!

A few days ago I was headed for an Amp. I hide the cash in my car in the trunk.
I got the cash out got in the car and drove about 30 miles. Turned the car off and I had the worst message on my dash, my heart sunk, “ key fob not detected”! I thought I was a goner, I am parked in front of an amp and my key fob is gone and no way to start the car. I hit the start button and it fires up and I tear out of there and head home. It seems this car, unlike my bmw will start without the key fob as long as you don’t turn the car off AND shut the door.

Seems I sat my key on my car and drove off. I found the damaged key fob later in the road.

I was scrambling in my head figuring out how to call and say where I was. Or should I have it towed, all these thoughts coming in my head. Fortunately it wasn’t necessary!

Anyone else have a story like this?
I have a worse story / bigger mistake. Married an asian that's a slob, spends my money, watches my bank account, and bought me a game console to "keep me busy". You are much luckier than you think. She was so nice and sweet until I said "I do".
Did you marry a working girl?
I guess a Chinese from China. They are taught to take all you have.
Which Asian country is she from?
I have a worse story / bigger mistake. Married an asian that's a slob, spends my money, watches my bank account, and bought me a game console to "keep me busy". You are much luckier than you think. She was so nice and sweet until I said "I do". Originally Posted by BiggD6

Clinical studies have proven marriage as the number 1 cure for yellow fevor.
Not a working girl and not from china. I'll give you a hint, she's an asian girl thats a bit rare and comes from a place where the girls are legendary for their pussy abilities-Man was it great 20+ years ago. I actually had korean fever from a korean gal i dated back in high school a long time ago, i just love that AMPs are staffed with a nice selection of korean gals. But their Vaj's don't have the performance factor like the girls where my SO is from.
Not a working girl and not from china. I'll give you a hint, she's an asian girl thats a bit rare and comes from a place where the girls are legendary for their pussy abilities-Man was it great 20+ years ago. I actually had korean fever from a korean gal i dated back in high school a long time ago, i just love that AMPs are staffed with a nice selection of korean gals. But their Vaj's don't have the performance factor like the girls where my SO is from. Originally Posted by BiggD6
Nothing like Fine, Japanese pussy...
Nope, not japanese either. She's rare. In fact, I've never heard her type mentioned before on the site. I've seen guys look for and or find Korean, thai, japanese, filipina, chinese, vietnamese. Where she's from, never mentioned. And they are fucking HOT, especially with the sucking action down stairs. Don't believe me, do some digging on the net.
  • Kmac
  • 08-11-2019, 05:09 PM
Manchurian? I've heard that about them
Never mentioned the country but it’s legendary for hot pussy.
Sucks dick like an Olympic sport
Must be from
Poontang
Its been my experience that Singapore and Malay women are definitely rock stars in that arena. but ultimately it's up to the woman. I've had some in Hong Kong, are like "serpent" sirens (can make it do freakn' magic) and some in Japan that make it want to hide from 200 paces (and we are not talking appearance.. just general demeanor).

If you have (or had) one that was spectacular.. then count your blessings.. finding those rare gems that know how to "raise the dead" is a triumph in itself.
You guys ever heard of Madura? Its in a country that's part of of the old dutch east indies.

http://indonesiaexpat.biz/featured/the-big-squeeze/

https://wikitravel.org/en/Madura

There, you lazy fuckers.
I'll give you a hint, she's an asian girl thats a bit rare and comes from a place where the girls are legendary for their pussy abilities... Originally Posted by BiggD6
Well, you didn't say East Asian so that leaves open a lot of territory, all the way to Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and even Turkey (according to Wikipedia). That's a lot of territory and a lot of countries.

Maybe we're getting a little off the original topic, though.
I have a worse story / bigger mistake. Married an asian that's a slob, spends my money, watches my bank account, and bought me a game console to "keep me busy". You are much luckier than you think. She was so nice and sweet until I said "I do". Originally Posted by BiggD6
Sounds a lot like my story. But at least you got a game console.