To Greek or Not to Greek..

Since this is about fantasy, and what can be a reality. What are the limits on the greek providers in the lovely Houston area. The last thing I would hate to run into is a provider that advertises certain things then to find out you cant ride the ride. Ladies any good insights? Guys any problems in that area?

Thanks
The problems depend on if you are pitching or catching.
Ah the age old "do I pay the upsell to fuck her in the ass" question...

Your answer depends on how fond you are of your money and of hearing the phrase "ouch! Baby, your cock is waaaaaaaay to big for my little ass!" For some guys it's worth the upsell to hear that, for me not so much. But you better believe if you try to shove a dick up these girls' asses, they'll want to be paid whether you get it all the way up there or not.
If it doesn't fit.......she must still profit. CockaRan said that.........

Ask her if your penis if wide as a toilet paper roll and slightly longer will that work. If she says no....there's your sign.......
I suggest finding a provider that offers it without an upcharge & a bottle of vodka or tequila.
Plenty of greek providers out there....Do the research...
Your absolutely right, it is a bummer to be told thats just not gonna fit. Not that there is any kinda of john holmes syndrome going on. I would believe im more than average. Every lady is different on their tolerances and its amazing on how even petite ones can handle it all. It's hard to research on reviews since a mans package is seldom discussed. So this was an open discussion on the topic. Just like in other discussions of who gives the best this... Or who has the nicest that... From the guys, who are the great providers on this or from the ladies that really enjoy it. Thanks.

T. W.
I suggest finding a provider that offers it without an upcharge & a bottle of vodka or tequila. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Wait, what are you planning to do with that bottle?!?! Kinky!
I'm always up for a Greek challenge!
If it the Greek Cuisine on your fork doesn't fit in her mouth, then... you get the idea.

~
Even if they enjoy Greek , it does not mean they like to do it at every session. Some guys are like those who never buy a cigar but if it is given out free, they take one, smoke some and throw the rest away . That is major wear .
I used to shy away from the upcharge, first because I didn't think it was enjoyed by them, second , I didn't like being upcharged. However in my old age, I have come to understand why there is one. May be because they CAN. It is supply and demand . However I still blame some of you freeloaders who would do it just because it is there whether you enjoy or not, just to rack up another activity for your ROS section and activity listed in your review. Damn it .
Since this is about fantasy, and what can be a reality. What are the limits on the greek providers in the lovely Houston area. The last thing I would hate to run into is a provider that advertises certain things then to find out you cant ride the ride. Ladies any good insights? Guys any problems in that area?

Thanks Originally Posted by The Wanderer
Their limits are usually one dick at a time. Few providers can do double anal.
It's something to do one time...after you do it, I think you'll find the pussy is better.
...Few providers can do double anal. Originally Posted by BFCjosh
I feel a list thread coming on.
You know Dorian, sometimes after your posts... The beauty of it makes just a little tear form in my eye. Brevity is the soul of wit.

T. W.