"Honest Opinion Fellas" by Thickems

What brings the male eyes ATTENTION? Professional Ad pictures or Homemade Taken pictures

Dedicated to my Thick lovers I took the liberty in taking some quick pictures
. Still very new to the website , so I'm trying to get the hang of things. I do have a video , hopefully it posts so bare with me. Looking for photographers so feel free to PM me for any references. Open to suggestions, "no negative mess either , sensitive about my shhhh" also im working with my temporary phone so it limits me from tagging your name in response. I'll be sure to "Quote" your comments. PM me ladies an
These pics look good as a motherfucker to me.

Ignore the trolls below.
Very good job mama

& forget about the trolls ! They so miserable they walk past a mirror and talk s*** to the person in the mirror till they realises them lol
You look good! But there's a lot of negative people on here that will critique you no matter what you look like . Just be your self sexy mama .
BTW u look Scrumptious Ma
I prefer home made and you look great lol
These pics look good as a motherfucker to me.

Ignore the trolls below. Originally Posted by canihitit
Thanks babe
Very good job mama

& forget about the trolls ! They so miserable they walk past a mirror and talk s*** to the person in the mirror till they realises them lol
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor
Thanks beautiful!!!
You look good! But there's a lot of negative people on here that will critique you no matter what you look like . Just be your self sexy mama . Originally Posted by swarley69
So positive I love it
BTW u look Scrumptious Ma Originally Posted by maineblame
Thanks boo hmu
I prefer home made and you look great lol Originally Posted by SamHouston
Thanks boo
I'm sure there are gents out there who appreciate both. I think some possible upsides to self-shot photos are that they can come across as being more down to earth or natural. And often times they are processed or edited much less than professional photos, so they can be a more transparent representation of what you look like.
I'm fine with both real and professional. The more pics and skin the merrier. The more that is hidden, it is obvious that the girl is trying to hide some perceived flaw. Flaunt it! ��
it's best if you let a fat old stinky fuckTard with a new camera and long erection take your photos in your incall then fuck him for free after.

....ijs
There's nothing wrong with being professional