So who are the insomniacs?

Often times I find myself late on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night wondering who is up.

I may have just had a fabulous dinner party with some friends or had a couple of brews with my buds and suddenly it is midnight or 1 a.m. or 1:30 or 2 a.m. A lot of times I say "hey wouldn't a blowjob be really nice right about now or even an hour or two hour interlude."

I had a designated utr in my old town for just such occurrences as these. So my question to the Houston Community is, who's up late? Which providers are available late, or early, depending on your perspective?
Careful, using the phrase fabulous dinner party can trigger an automatic audit of your man card credentials.
The "fabulous" part was a bit of tongue in cheek sarcasm
The "fabulous" part was a bit of DICK in cheek sarcasm Originally Posted by p98397
FIFY
Lmao!!!^^^
  • Trey
  • 04-03-2016, 08:06 PM
I've been prescribed many drugs to sleep none are that great for me.
Thanks again for your helpful, relevant, on topic response.

FIFY Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Yes some things good about it, some not so good... But I'm definitely late stayer upper.
You could always try posting in ISO or do some research to find some late night ladies. I am sure there are plenty out there.
Often times I find myself late on a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night wondering who is up... my question to the Houston Community is, who's up late? Which providers are available late, or early, depending on your perspective? Originally Posted by p98397
I stay up late often.
I meet new friends from Eccie between 8am - 11:30pm but if I've seen you probably 3 or more times, I'm usually more flexible and will come when you call.
I occasionally visit the area

Thanks again for your helpful, relevant, on topic response.

The "fabulous" part was a bit of DICK in cheek sarcasm Originally Posted by p98397
FIFY Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Originally Posted by p98397
Laugh, come on, you know that was kinda funny

You could always try posting in ISO or do some research to find some late night ladies. I am sure there are plenty out there. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Good advice, Gal!
Ever hear about the Dyslexic Insomniac Atheist?

Stayed awake all night wondering if there really was a DOG!
  • anita
  • 04-06-2016, 06:39 PM
I'm often available late. But a good thing to do is post an ISO as stated above, or browse the providers ads section.
Thanks. Unfortunately, there's no option to show who's online in a search (that I'm aware of) and haven't had much luck with late night ISOs.

That is exactly why I've posted this in Co-Ed, to get a shortlist to contact- as I would tend to be short notice in this scenario. I'm sure there are other hobbyists who could benefit from this awareness as well.
I can be up late. Just need to know before 11 as i usually go to bed around that time. I am here in Houston once a month