Where has the passion gone?

• 4U2C
  • 04-05-2016, 05:24 AM
Ok, so I've been wondering about this thread for sometime. I've noticed a trend in this world of ours, and wanted to get some take on it. Where has the lust and erotic passion gone? Recently I've seen multiple providers from independent to agency, and spa's, from the higher end to the lower, and I've notice a trend. To me it feels like I'm missing the erotica that 1st drew me to this world. Sure there are beautiful providers, some that are very friendly and make you comfortable. Then there are some that are good conversationlist, and some that take there time. But recently, and I mean the last few years I haven't experienced those that truly enjoy the pleasures of sexual acts. I mean it feels kind of repetitious and robotic. Now some have there moments where one act is enjoyed and the others are kind of like we'll if you insist. Just throwing this out there. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed my adventures, just wondering about those ladies who may still have that erotica in them and thoughts.
Don't play that often and see less women,,,You will change your attitude. Those that develop a problem with entitlement are usually the source of that problem.
Passion is like love that's hard to fake and usually reserved for a girlies s.o. Its easier for the provider if maybe she's attracted to you or at least cares for you after multiple visits and there is a comfort level there for her...Your paying for unattached sex but want them to act as though they are attached. Try an experienced provider or get a significant other, its easier for them to pull that off.....

Side note: i have reviews listed under my handle but don't provide under this account or user name so they're not mine. Maybe someone can remove them for me and find the rightful owner.
You just are not looking in the right places sugar..............Alot of us "ollder" providers exlemplify passion and lust.....

You have not met FancyInHeels yet...she is the most passionate & lusty provider around...she LUVS what she does!!
  • 4U2C
  • 04-05-2016, 09:16 AM
When I meant passion I wasn't meaning a love connection. Of course not, but more of a provider that truly enjoys what she does. Looking for the ones that are sexaholics, lol! I have experienced this with some providers, it's just been a while. When a provider takes there time to explore every crevice as we do them. Now that's an experience!
Passion is like love that's hard to fake and usually reserved for a girlies s.o. Its easier for the provider if maybe she's attracted to you or at least cares for you after multiple visits and there is a comfort level there for her...Your paying for unattached sex but want them to act as though they are attached. Try an experienced provider or get a significant other, its easier for them to pull that off.....

Side note: i have reviews listed under my handle but don't provide under this account or user name so they're not mine. Maybe someone can remove them for me and find the rightful owner. Originally Posted by brandilynn
bye
. [/QUOTE]Now some have there moments where one act is enjoyed and the others are kind of like we'll if you insist. Just throwing this out there. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed my adventures, just wondering about those ladies who may still have that erotica in them and thoughts.[/QUOTE]
Maybe there are certain sex acts that the provider that you are seeing didn't particularly enjoy? Of course we do this for the money so we don't enjoy it every single thing that you have on your mind, but we do need to get paid. Did you ask the provider that you were saying before hand about the things that you like and if they enjoy those things also? Of course that wouldn't really help because of course we're going to say yes unless it's a deal breaker for us. In that case I think that rapport and frequency I would help you out a lot.

On another note damn the whore Straight to Hell that made this shit about more than just sex and money. I've said it before and I'll say it again, what happened to the good ol Days?
Bet u won't name names though..
This is a hobby... done by the hour... so just pay a provider a few hours of her time and you'll see the "passion"....

................or............ just find another hobby.
When I meant passion I wasn't meaning a love connection. Of course not, but more of a provider that truly enjoys what she does. Looking for the ones that are sexaholics, lol! I have experienced this with some providers, it's just been a while. When a provider takes there time to explore every crevice as we do them. Now that's an experience! Originally Posted by 4U2C

Lmfao

Who truly enjoys dealing with FUCKTARDS all day everyday?
Lmfao

Who truly enjoys dealing with FUCKTARDS all day everyday? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
^^^
Then why do you do it? Cash? You seem like a smart woman and a very strong willed woman. There are other ways to get cash besides blowing strangers and gargling with their cum and pretending you're having a blast.
^^^
Then why do you do it? Cash? You seem like a smart woman and a very strong willed woman. There are other ways to get cash besides blowing strangers and gargling with their cum and pretending you're having a blast. Originally Posted by albundy
Some of yall are in denial ijs

If you really think every whore enjoys every tard you need to come to reality.. Im not saying I don't meet interesting people & etc but NO I don't like every person I see but I do my best to make every experience a great one.. That's why I present myself the way I do so I can meet the type of men I prefer so Im not saying FML the whole season..

But as for the OP being passionate with every guy & enjoy it not to mention while being sober pfft nope not going to happen..

In my opinion you can't be passionate with a stranger.. That's what your wife is for..

The only crevice im exploring is your winky not your stinky

A $400 hr whore may say different but Im just being real
Passion is just an illusion ...
Ok, so I've been wondering about this thread for sometime. I've noticed a trend in this world of ours, and wanted to get some take on it. Where has the lust and erotic passion gone? Recently I've seen multiple providers from independent to agency, and spa's, from the higher end to the lower, and I've notice a trend. To me it feels like I'm missing the erotica that 1st drew me to this world. Sure there are beautiful providers, some that are very friendly and make you comfortable. Then there are some that are good conversationlist, and some that take there time. But recently, and I mean the last few years I haven't experienced those that truly enjoy the pleasures of sexual acts. I mean it feels kind of repetitious and robotic. Now some have there moments where one act is enjoyed and the others are kind of like we'll if you insist. Just throwing this out there. Don't get me wrong, I've enjoyed my adventures, just wondering about those ladies who may still have that erotica in them and thoughts. Originally Posted by 4U2C

It sounds like you are experiencing an existential crisis....after hobbying or providing for so long, it is beyond easy for this all to become, oh so common place, maybe even tiresome.

Especially from the providers perspective, many girls will start to "burn out". I've experienced this myself, and when I felt it was all just becoming too much or too boring, I would take a little vacations (a week or 2, however long I needed), I mean, that's the same as any other job.

As the client I can understand it all loosing that spark it once held. I mean, isn't one of the top complaints of people in long term relationships that they have lost the spark, lost the romance and passion?

Take a break, start fucking civvy women for a while, or just stop fucking entirely. For however long you think you need. Come back to it after a while and see how exciting it can be once again.

I've been mostly celibate for the first time ever in my personal life as an adult, for almost 6 months now. I've fucked, but maybe only a few times. And I haven't provided regularly since 2013 and only just came back last week.

I am finding my zest for all this is renewed, my excitement, is growing. I feel like a freakin' kid in a candy store, lols.

So, that is my advice for you. Take some time off, get a change of scenery for a while. Come back and see how fun it can all be once again.
Some of yall are in denial ijs

If you really think every whore enjoys every tard you need to come to reality.. Im not saying I don't meet interesting people & etc but NO I don't like every person I see but I do my best to make every experience a great one.. That's why I present myself the way I do so I can meet the type of men I prefer so Im not saying FML the whole season..

But as for the OP being passionate with every guy & enjoy it not to mention while being sober pfft nope not going to happen..

In my opinion you can't be passionate with a stranger.. That's what your wife is for..

The only crevice im exploring is your winky not your stinky

A $400 hr whore may say different but Im just being real Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
There's a lot of Truth in this post. One thing I disagree on that was that you can be passionate with someone other than your significant other. Usually it's with guys that I find awesomely physically attractive, has a piece is big enough to make me feel stuffes when it's inside me, or has been such a sweetheart and makes me want to return that to them. If it's not one of those things though, yeah it's damn near impossible. We can still fuck, what is going to be like one of those one night stand fucks, hell sometimes not even that because at least one night stands you choose. So I'm a do my best to make sure that you have a great time, bust as hard as you can, and try to give you something to think about the next day.