Back in day

There was a website I believe with a Live Chatroom . Where the ladies and the Johns communicated live and even went into private rooms to chat . Does any one remember that website ?

I think this website could use a Live Chatroom . It would help the hobbyist and providers connect faster and plus it builds up the community .

Does anyone agree ?
No. It already has one. No.
No. It already has one. No. Originally Posted by Wakeup
You no speak for everyone.

Yes, it's a good idea about 15 years ago when logging on to the board from our phones wasn't so easy. Even so, it's still not practical to be part of a fast-paced chat session from our phones (yet), and I imagine many people use their phones to log on when they have a few moments between work tasks or break, etc..
Very true , I see your point . In our day to day lives we are pretty much always on the go . I just know from time to time I have some downtime to browse the web and a little Chatroom fun wouldn't hurt 😆 Even if it's from my desk top at the office . Just a little food for thought . Thank you Marie

You no speak for everyone.

Yes, it's a good idea about 15 years ago when logging on to the board from our phones wasn't so easy. Even so, it's still not practical to be part of a fast-paced chat session from our phones (yet), and I imagine many people use their phones to log on when they have a few moments between work tasks or break, etc.. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
No. It already has one. No. Originally Posted by Wakeup
I must have over looked it . I'll look again . Thanks
I must have over looked it . I'll look again . Thanks Originally Posted by Latinlion
It's one of the tabs at the top it says chat. Much easier to use for the desktop or laptop then it is your phone or tablet.
It's one of the tabs at the top it says chat. Much easier to use for the desktop or laptop then it is your phone or tablet. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Oh wow ! I've never seen it . I'll have to try it from my desktop , because it's blank from my phone . Thank you
  • Trey
  • 04-06-2016, 07:35 AM
It's flash based I think my phone can use it but iPad has issues with it. I have fucked one girl after meeting on chat, but the rules in there make it hard to get laid chicks can't advertise. It's mostly the same people everyday anyway.
The old wesbsite you speak of was compuwhore, a subsidiary of Compuserve. Goes waaaay back. Next came American Whores On Line (AWOL) but the acronym was same as the Military Absent With Out Leave, which was, ironically, too true. So, it failed and they retooled the server to simply AOL.
The old wesbsite you speak of was compuwhore, a subsidiary of Compuserve. Goes waaaay back. Next came American Whores On Line (AWOL) but the acronym was same as the Military Absent With Out Leave, which was, ironically, too true. So, it failed and they retooled the server to simply AOL. Originally Posted by Mythos
Yea that's it Mythos ! Thanks ..
It's flash based I think my phone can use it but iPad has issues with it. I have fucked one girl after meeting on chat, but the rules in there make it hard to get laid chicks can't advertise. It's mostly the same people everyday anyway. Originally Posted by Trey
Good to know , Thanks Trey .
LOL ... So I went to the Chatroom ... and no women were in there
LOL ... So I went to the Chatroom ... and no women were in there Originally Posted by Latinlion
This should not surprise you.
It's flash based I think my phone can use it but iPad has issues with it. I have fucked one girl after meeting on chat, but the rules in there make it hard to get laid chicks can't advertise. It's mostly the same people from Dallas everyday anyway. Originally Posted by Trey
FTFY bruh........
I like this idea. When I was in the UK there was adultwork - I am sure it is still in existence, just haven't bothered to go anywhere near it since I moved back and it is wholly EU based. But they had something similar to this.

But yes, I would love the option to get into chat and go "private" with someone.

I do believe that was an option at one point here or on aspd? I have a distant memory somewhere in the back of my head, of this, lols.