Real nuru

Who has had a real Nuru? Like the ones from Japan etc.
This lady says she has it. Has anyone had an encounter?

https://tryst.link/massage/goddess-phoenix
I had a real nuru several years ago with a visiting independent, who has since moved to Las Vegas permanently. I have scoured Austin looking for real nuru with all the extras and found only scammers.
I am fortunate that I traveled to Asia often before the Corona Outbreak, and have experienced many of the Onsen Spas and many NURU and Soapy Massage places.
Many will not allow foreigners, but just as many allow foreigners as long as you are respectful.
If you leave the spa and have trouble walking and feel like a noodle, the Ladies did their job lol
I am fortunate that I traveled to Asia often before the Corona Outbreak, and have experienced many of the Onsen Spas and many NURU and Soapy Massage places... Originally Posted by dillyx2

Nice!
Most who advertise NURU have no clue what it is. Found a lady who did it right about 12 years ago. She has since retired. Gave up trying to find someone who could match or exceed her service.
I had one yesterday said she did Nuru and she put baby lotion on her tits and rubbed it on my back. lol
By looking at her video it seems good ,
Has anybody tried it yet?
There used to be a lot of Nuru off the top of my head I can’t recall two girls I was familiar with but it is starting to be scarce now a days
I don't go to Austin anymore. Will be Houston starting this summer. Sorry you missed me.
This has become so true ! And I hear it from guys every city I go. I love doing Nuru! But most ladies just lie and say they do it which is said. I am glad you had a chance to experience a real one.
I had one yesterday said she did Nuru and she put baby lotion on her tits and rubbed it on my back. lol Originally Posted by gman45
Unfortunately this seems to be the norm. Or girls just use oil. Or it's their code word for sex. Nuru is so incredible though. Gosh the feeling on my tits makes me think of wearing a silk shirt without a bra. Mmmmmm
I only use the authentic seaweed gel that you have to mix for my NuRu fun... It's definitely easier to order it online rather than depend on finding much of the quality stuff in stock or on the shelves of your local shops...
Gracy in Dallas does real Nuru. Gracysb2bmassage.com. She’s fantastic.
I have a powered mix I add water to a bamboo bowl. It’s real nuru, I believe. It makes for awesome lube.