How many of you follow twitter and other social media to find your dates?

I really hate social media, but it seems a lot of ladies and gentlemen use it to hobby. Who do you love to follow? Are we allowed to post our twitter accounts with each other? I will say it’s great for updating your availability etc. I just started up after being on hiatus for quite a while. I’m looking forward to posting more naughty content! Heh
I use Twitter, swifter, and Instagram
I follow a few on twitter. As a hobbyist it doesn't make finding new providers to see easy. Typically I can only find them on there if I see them post their handle in an ad somewhere else.
Yes, I started using Twitter for this when I was traveling for work. Other areas of the country use various different boards, but pretty much every place has providers on Twitter.

I am following you btw
Hey loverboy_1970! I’ll follow ya back! I’m planning on updating some sexy video clips soon! Heh. My local favorites are Sexy Charlotte, Selina, Brittney Love, Jules Milano, Valentina V, and I know I’m leaving so many out, but Charlotte seems always on top of her game & Britttany Love has always been a favorite provider of mine, because she’s sweet, naughty and responds to refs asap! Hugs & kisses to all you ladies & gentlemen. Happy twittering!
What is your Twitter handle, I will follow you.
I just logged back into twitter after not being logged in for years
Usually only if they have posted their twitter handle elsewhere, already following you, hope you are well.

-B
MANY providers now include other ways to view and contact them in their ads. There are so many options these days including:

Twitter
Instagram
OnlyFans
Their own websites
Other sites like Tryst and P411
Etc.

There is a clear trend on IG where ladies list their websites, OnlyFans and other ways to contact them. Many use "linktree" which you click and takes you to a summary page where you can find ALL of the ways to see and contact them with links.

Many of the pros (and others) use IG to show "softer" pics of themselves (must meet IG's nudity rules) which tempt to go further and see their OnlyFans. Some have their own "channels" as well.

A'Man
  • CrisR
  • 04-10-2022, 06:29 PM
I follow you on Twitter and would definitely like to see you sometime soon.
...with OH2 being basically dead in the water to most people, we have had to venture out to new places to find action.

The trend I have noticed that I hate with a passion is the "deposit" and "booking fee" BS that has taken over the websites (not to mention the occasional "gas money" request).

I would honestly say that from ads on website... 90+ percent of the ads request a deposit or booking fee to see them... I personally feel this screams red flag and avoid them at all turns...

I really miss what OH2 brought to the table for the hobby... and didn't know how good we had it until it was nearly impossible to access.
I have never asked for deposits except for when it’s over 2/hrs with a new friend, traveling on demand to their city that day or for an overnight. A deposit of some sort is necessary for long dates and overnights with first time clients to ensure no one’s time is wasted, but for a regular hour? I don’t get that. I have a cancellation policy. If someone ncns me or cancels/reschedules more than once, then they’d need to pay that before they could see me again. I think that’s completely reasonable for both parties.
I use twitter and snapchat and Onlyfans. I get really good feedback from all of it. It just takes time to coordinate
I have not used twitter or Snapchat just because I don’t understand how you are supposed to navigate them to find lady’s in your area. They seem to me that they are only good if you already know the lady and follow her. So how do you actually find providers in your area ?
Just Twitter, and mostly just for travel.
Starting to think that I need it local with oh2 down.