Sbb???

Anyone able to get in touch with sweetbabybeth recently? I pinged her a few times recently, heard nothing back...I am not her regular or anything, trying to get hold of her first time !
I have been trying too, no luck. I hope she's ok.
Yeah, no luck.
Hope she is ok.
I’ve reached out a few times over the last week or so hoping to reconnect with her after a few years. I haven’t heard back either. Hope she’s okay. It was also Easter this past weekend so she was probably spending time with family.
I think she's been out of pocket for about a month now...
SBB posted on OH2 ad section today. She says she's available this week.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...is-week-fellas
Tuesday from 10 to 2 30
Wednesday through Friday from 9 to 5
Saturday by request only

It’s been way toooooo long!!!
Same excellent 5 star private apartment, close to Howard and 35

Text 512 591 4422 please,

Thank you and I can’t wait to see you

SweetBabyBeth
That's good to know...but still no response after a text...lemme know if she responds to someone here !! How does she get to post on oh2 when most ppl can't even get access to it 😒
^^^ Many of us can get to OH2.

The number of ads posted by ladies is up to about 80 - 90% of where it was before the site issues....

SBB is a real sweetheart and one of my favs. She tends to work only on certain days and you have to be one of the lucky ones. I think she stops answering texts once her schedule fills up. You can see from the cut/paste above that she's available this week Weds - Fri (Sat by special request). So, I'd say to keep trying.

A'Man
Was able to get hold of sbb and oh2 works fine on puffin web browser...thanks guys