Encounter: Evening with Destiny

User ID: -
Date: Early Nov
Name: Destiny
Phone: 505-364-0311
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...r/745343429402
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: 1-25 and Osuna
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BJ and choking.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, curly, above shoulder.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Short, cute, not BBW but had a little tummy. Tattoo above breasts. Huge boobs, actually quite the handful. Ass was good, blowjob was great. Pics are her.
Recommendation: Yes
Staff edit - Let's not list specific hotels - UC
That’s not creepy at all. Why don’t you just call her
Your right UC, my bad. And zamb0n1fan, you do not know the reason behind my post, if you do not want or feel the need to ask the context, then please feel free to also not feel the need or want to post judgmental comments thank you
I dropped some cash on this one and walked. As the OP stated, talk was 100 MPH, she was tripping over nothing (literally) and falling flat on her face. Skin was heavily blemished, and not just face, but all over body as well. Her ever-topic-changing manic talk was giving me a headache so I dropped half my hour donation and said I had to run. She is new, and the “job” hasn’t gotten to her yet, but life has already beaten her up, big time. I feel bad for her, but don’t regret walking. For many, she may hit the spot, in a “she got hers, I got mine” exchange … just not for me.
Hmmm..that's a bit concerning, after getting stuff figured out I made a appointment with her, kind of thinking twice about it now!?
Just be prepared to make a judgement call on arrival. We all have different comfort levels … she was just a bit beyond mine.
Thanks for the insight. Helps out a lot.
I met her. Comms were flakey, but she was apologetic for delays. She looks a fair bit rougher than her photos but seems likr a nice lady. Staff Edit - UC I apologized and left without any other interaction. Just not my scene.