She’s back...that sexiest provider, Sexy_Brittany

I have kept in contact with her over the years after she left and saw her again before Eccie went down. She did not want a Review then but is ok with it now so I will soon write up our visit this week. She is as beautiful, sexy, slender and
Elegant as ever.
Well that's some good news. Wish I had known a couple of weeks ago when I passed through the area for a night. I ended up going to the SC in NLR and it was terrible.
What's the best way to contact her ?. If you don't mind sharing.
+1
Text her # in her showcase where she has lots of picks from a few years ago that are still pretty accurate. She is still beautiful. Little Rock is lucky to have her again.

A word of warning. She can be hard to reach and is very selective. Text her with questions like a recent one she told me she got like how much for bare will get your number blocked. Treat her well guys, she is a sweetheart.

Spanky and Ginger. This is who I was talking about in my post about a long range plan coming to fruition, but she told me back then not to post a review. I suspect Ginger might have guessed.
Text her # in her showcase where she has lots of picks from a few years ago that are still pretty accurate. She is still beautiful. Little Rock is lucky to have her again.

A word of warning. She can be hard to reach and is very selective. Text her with questions like a recent one she told me she got like how much for bare will get your number blocked. Treat her well guys, she is a sweetheart.

Spanky and Ginger. This is who I was talking about in my post about a long range plan coming to fruition, but she told me back then not to post a review. I suspect Ginger might have guessed. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I remember you speaking of her very fondly many times so I suspected she might be the subject of the mystery plan. Congrats!

Spanky and Ginger. This is who I was talking about in my post about a long range plan coming to fruition, but she told me back then not to post a review. I suspect Ginger might have guessed. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Rocky, I did not see a post about your long-range plan coming to fruition? So I’m a little confused. Pm me if you’d rather.

I’ve definitely missed Brittany and her witty posts on the board! I will have to text her tomorrow to catch up when I have time!
Rocky, I did not see a post about your long-range plan coming to fruition? So I’m a little confused. Pm me if you’d rather.

I’ve definitely missed Brittany and her witty posts on the board! I will have to text her tomorrow to catch up when I have time! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

You may have PMed me or it was a response in an old post. You said Imust have seen someone I really wanted to see or something. I figured you guessed but no biggie.

I’ve definitely missed Brittany and her witty posts on the board! I will have to text her tomorrow to catch up when I have time! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Your handle. came up with her during our visit this month. She said she had heard and was glad you had your surgery.
Your handle. came up with her during our visit this month. She said she had heard and was glad you had your surgery. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Oh, that’s sweet. We haven’t talked in a while. I just texted both of her numbers. No response, guess she’s sleeping!

And the fact that I have her numbers doesn’t mean I’m giving them out... so don’t pm me, guys. Lol.

You may have PMed me or it was a response in an old post. You said Imust have seen someone I really wanted to see or something. I figured you guessed but no biggie. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Oh, probably. I can be a bit intuitive. I guess it’s a curse or a blessing, depending on your perspective.
She is Definitely not an early bird. LOL
Rocky, I haven’t heard from her. Is she going to post? Was looking forward to her re-debut.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-18-2018, 06:18 PM
Central Arkansas is definitely lucky to have such a quality (when you are lucky enough for her to follow through on plans made) playmate!!

I believe every photo I have ever seen (wish I could have met the original body... I tried)

I cannot imagine finer news for the Central Arkansas Hobby!!

She is definitely a Dream Date!!
I've been hoping for a chance to meet Miss Brittany since I joined ECCIE, hopefully she makes a trip to NWA.
FWIW, she does not usually travel but is worth driving to LR.