City: Richardson
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM, L1, L2
Hair Length and Color: Medium/Long Dark, Tied Up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: Beautiful Asian MILF in great shape with well proportioned man-mades (C?)
Recommendation: Yes
She has a tight pussy
Only 1 hour appointment or did you do longer?
140 for L1 and 180 for L2 (both for the hour) is what she quoted me this week
Bit overpriced IMO but hey you guys do you.
140 for L1 and 180 for L2 (both for the hour) is what she quoted me this week
Bit overpriced IMO but hey you guys do you. Originally Posted by wasdbraves123
And some really fat taco lips for tasting
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328
I agree I don’t think she is overpriced either. Always consistent and having the shower available before and after is worth it to me.
Well considering AMPs are at $220 for FS (and then some) and there are established providers doing L2 massages for $150+, I would rather do those. But again, you do you.
Well considering AMPs are at $220 for FS (and then some) and there are established providers doing L2 massages for $150+, I would rather do those. But again, you do you. Originally Posted by wasdbraves123
I am really curious about the providers that do L2 AND a really good massage for $150. Again, the good massage is what differentiates Nina between the other providers.

And I don't consider Thai Nina the same type of provider as an AMP girl because of the good massage, so I'm not sure that would be the best comparison.There is no better value than an AMP, but if I wanted that experience, I would just go there. WALDT applies here.
1 hour
Nina Challenge
  • pipe
  • 05-06-2021, 07:33 AM
It is not just the services, but the way you deliver them and Nina has an exceptional way to deliver them.
It is not just the services, but the way you deliver them and Nina has an exceptional way to deliver them. Originally Posted by pipe
So true. She’s a gem