Date: 06/08/2023
Name: Jennie
Phone: 816 286 4610
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...a/957515085111
City: KC
State: Missouri
Address: Plaza area
Activities: DFK, BBBj, SS, cowgirl, DATY( rode my face)
Hair Length and Color: Dark shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, beautiful girl, nice tits, nice ass, flat stomach
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review- she's also on SA. Have texted with her off there but her TKB is not the best. My have to try this route lol
Whats the donation?
She's a pain in the ass to meet. Refuses to meet, incall or outcall, without you sending her a photo.
I have to ask this from you gents. So a number of these gals have pictures in the fish net stockings, body stockings, etcc.. So do you guys find that sexy? I mean different stokes right, and I love seemed stockings, but these ones that look like they got snagged in something that someone threw in the water to snag the catch of the day? Really? They also look damn uncomfortable. What say you?
I have to ask this from you gents. So a number of these gals have pictures in the fish net stockings, body stockings, etcc.. So do you guys find that sexy? I mean different stokes right, and I love seemed stockings, but these ones that look like they got snagged in something that someone threw in the water to snag the catch of the day? Really? They also look damn uncomfortable. What say you? Originally Posted by KCFalcon77

They are fun to tear off.
It's what's inside that counts.