Providers posting in wrong section - grrrrr

Why is it that Dallas-based providers will post in the "Provider Ads - Fort Worth" section instead of the Dallas section? How annoying and misleading. Does anyone else get tired of going thru the postings and finding this? If I wanted to see a Dallas provider, I'd look in that section. Maybe it would help if the Provider showcase was more descriptive. Seems like I end up having to go thru the reviews to get a more defined location. Must be a Monday, or symptom of "SRS" (spermal retention syndrome - is that a permissible word here?!). Will have to see about a cure for that!
While sometimes its clearcut, what about providers who live in , say Irving or the mid cities? Those are close enough to Dallas or Ft Worth to draw customers from either side. Or, they may have incalls or do outcalls to either side of the metroplex. I know a couple of ladies who spend part of the week on one side of the metroplex and other days on the other side depending on ad response. DFW is very large and has lots of cities in and around it. Not as clear cut as , say Austin or SA.
  • fawn
  • 10-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Or the ladies will just use both forums for more exposure... I remember Tbone said if you call a provider that is based out of Dallas and she is posting in the Fort Worth Forum and you contact her and she will not accommodate you in fort worth you are suppose to report her for abusing the posting guide lines.... So if you called her today and she told you she was only working in Dallas and she posted in the Fort Worth forum REPORT her please..... be have to many ladies abusing the system...
PS, sorry ladies but we have to protect both sides here.....
james,

you wrote...
Why is it that Dallas-based providers will post in the "Provider Ads - Fort Worth" section instead of the Dallas section? How annoying and misleading. Does anyone else get tired of going thru the postings and finding this?
-----------------------------

1. perhaps cos they want to get their name out there to get some business.
2. no it doesnt tire or bother me.

is this really that big of a problem??? how many ads in forum X are for women from city Y?? 1 of 100, 5 of 50, 10 of 20?? just go on to the next ad.

what about women from houston or austin or even dubuque who advertise in the dallas or the ft worth ad forums?
do we need to report them for posting in the wrong place??
if that truly is the board's policy, how about a link to that policy??

LAGNAF!!!!
Maybe the girls are willing to travel to FTW for a visit....some dont mind the drive
I know I post in both areas due to the fact there is some FTW members that are in Dallas everday or vice versa. Also I offer outcalls to the FTW area seeing the fact that I live right in the middle of both cities.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19347

"Some of our Metro Locations have Provider Ad Subdivisions. (ex. Dallas/Fort Worth, 5 NE Texas Subdivisions, etc) You may post your weekly ad in as many subdivisions you would like within your 5 city allotment for the week…..however, you must be advertising availability for the geographic location you are advertising in….whether you will be traveling there from another city, have an incall in that town, or provide outcall appts to that area. "

If your in Dallas and not willing to travel to Ft Worth, you may not advertise in Ft. Worth. And the other way around. If you see an ad posted in your area and the provider will not come to your area for a call,, you can RTM the ad.

Becasue of the overlap of the metroplex, we alow a bit of leeway, but it does get abused a lot.
  • fawn
  • 10-11-2011, 12:14 PM
Thank you Bubba, for finding the link for me... Kiss