A Mans Heaven

How many of my Fellow Hobbyist would love to See Berkleigh+SaffireSweet+Alyssa Nicole at the same time ... Thats what i would call a Mans Heaven
After having those 3,I would think this world would probably not hold much else to get excited about.
I'll tell you right now there's no way I could handle that, lol.
Hell, I would love to watch that..
Oh wow ... LOL

I just saw this...
Hmmmm......sounds like we may be hearing about this soon!
I want Berkleigh all to myself!!!

PS: RIP JDL!!! (very sad/depressed right now)
  • fawn
  • 07-16-2012, 09:32 PM
I think Momma needs to chaperon this event...
I think Momma needs to chaperon this event... Originally Posted by fawn

Yes!
Those 3 sound great, but how about Berkleigh, Fawn and Reese! I would be down for that! I am alao sure three would do me in before the session came to an end!
Hell, I would love to watch that.. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I think Momma needs to chaperon this event... Originally Posted by fawn
Yes! Originally Posted by berkleigh

I volunteer to take on this task!!! Especially if Reese and Fawn will be there also!!! I will report back to the community just to let you all know if I survived, but every thing else will be for our eyes only!!! A True Gentleman does not Kiss and Tell!! lol
  • fawn
  • 07-17-2012, 08:02 AM
Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Hell, I would love to watch that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawn
I think Momma needs to chaperon this event...

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Yes!

I volunteer to take on this task!!! Especially if Reese and Fawn will be there also!!! I will report back to the community just to let you all know if I survived, but every thing else will be for our eyes only!!! A True Gentleman does not Kiss and Tell!! lol
Originally Posted by Stang1965

Hell ya, It sounds like a match made in heaven....
we will see if we can make you surrender to us...
Unfortunately, someone will have to replace me in this event.. as I am no longer available for doubles or triples.

Now, back to Berk, Safire and Alyssa.....still want to watch.
Reese, if I may be so bold to ask, why no doubles or triples any longer? You can tell to shut the fuck up!
I have decided after long meditation...that I am no longer Bi. Isn't that how it works? You know women...always changing their damn minds!

Can we get back on topic now?