phone

which phone to get iphone 5s or samsung s4 thanks for any inputs
I like the 5s. It works well for me!

DD
Windows phone - Lumia 1020. Why, because I'm not a sheep, and I like a phone that works.
I am good to go with anything with an Android OS. But I do have a higher tech skill set and luv to tinker with the software.
Surprisingly, it is a very complex answer.

Further, phones are like women. There is no perfect one...and even the best one is going to frustrate you occasionally.
  • zme
  • 09-29-2013, 07:31 PM
That is like asking which religion is best. The real question is whether you are more of an iOS person or more of an android person. If the former you want an iPhone, if not you want any Android phone and the S4 is certainly a great choice though there are others.
Yes, I did leave out Microsoft phones which are also pretty good but a small fraction of the market and personally I can't see them making too much headway.
I also left out blackberry because no one in their right mind would buy one.

If you are not sure I would ask how tech savvy you are. An android phone will generally give you far more features for the same amount of money, but it will undoubtedly be a little bit harder to use. You can't beat Apple for ease of use and simplicity - but you will pay a price premium for it. Also if you have a lot of other apple devices like iMac, iPad etc. you may find that the iPhone just slides more neatly into the rest of your life since you are already bought into the apple ecosystem.

Personally I am a diehard Android person but I am not going to say that it never makes sense to buy Apple. Just depends on your own personal situation.
I just went from a Blackberry to a S4 two days ago and so far i'm (really) luvin' it