Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://www.massmaps.com/massage-spa...a%EF%B8%8F-207
City: Henrietta
State: New York
Address: BHTL RD
Hair Length and Color: Black hair in a pony tail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short and petite. Not a terrible butt on her, for her age. Kind of a flat pug face. Better teeth than Joy.
Recommendation: Yes
I will be going there real soon
Was ther last week and saw Jin. Not a bad time.
Joy has not been there for awhile
Nice.
Sadly, Joy went back to China.
"Kind of a flat pug face"
Definitely not words of encouragement
I need to get a passport or enhanced drivers license and visit the GWN that you boys always talk about. I have a feeling i would come home broke but with a smile on my face. But lets face it, you dont go to S&J expecting a pretty face.
Some of the ladies at Kimochi Spa are very attractive. They also offer more services than most spas, so it is more expensive.
I need to get a passport or enhanced drivers license and visit the GWN that you boys always talk about. Originally Posted by Und3rth3radar

Don't be in a hurry. I think we'll be in 2021 before Canada let's any US citizens in.
Don't be in a hurry. I think we'll be in 2021 before Canada let's any US citizens in. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Especially with the rest of the US blowing up right now with the virus. Even if they open it, they'll make you quarantine for 14 days. I'd be broke staying up there for 14 days
Lol. I wish I had checked out some of those places before the. pandemic. I hear the prices are good too.
Jin texed me today saying she has a new girl. Her name is May and I just may have to try her out.
Jin texed me today saying she has a new girl. Her name is May and I just may have to try her out. Originally Posted by wilson13
May may or May?
May may or May? Originally Posted by Notuagain
Is it really a New Girl. Or just a name change. First it was Amy, Lola, now May. I know some Asian People look alike. But the lady I saw today look like a Lady who told me her name was Amy back in August.