Visiting providers

Was wondering if people on this site asking providers in different cities to come down for a tour. I've reached out to several and they just dont seem to get any requests from Springfield. Which is weird.

Also I know this last question might get some hate but are there any UTR providers in Springfield? Any that are open to new clients as well.
Im open to new clients if you pass verification..
alot of visiting gals dont come because they cant make a profit...it takes alot of $ to travel so a gal would need more than a handful of halfhour appts to naje it worth it
Im open to new clients if you pass verification..
alot of visiting gals dont come because they cant make a profit...it takes alot of $ to travel so a gal would need more than a handful of halfhour appts to naje it worth it Originally Posted by DallasRain
Nailed It !!
I have reached out to several providers trying to get them to come here and only one has come I ve actually seen her on two different trips and she cancelled on two more scheduled appointments with me
With her she promised to keep me informed on her trips here but she does a very bad job of it
I have reached out to several providers trying to get them to come here and only one has come I ve actually seen her on two different trips and she cancelled on two more scheduled appointments with me
With her she promised to keep me informed on her trips here but she does a very bad job of it Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Like I said awhile back Cat, they stopped coming because of all the NCNS in Springfield. It's gonna take a long time to repair that damaged reputation. Just keep trying and I'll promote for you Guys as much as I can.
I am done trying to get any provider to come here
Spf doesn’t like to screen or prebook .
This is what I hear from all the ladies.
Summer your Avatar photo is quite lovely. Beautiful in fact.
Summer your Avatar photo is quite lovely. Beautiful in fact. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
Always such a gentleman.
Thank you Chief