Giving credit where it is due Trump versus NK

North Korea is playing nice at the Olympics, Kim's sister is there pressing the flesh (and serving as a hostage to a surprise NK attack). Was all of this going to happen two years ago? Nope, nada, very unlikely. Trump made it happen. Kim is a child and Trump treated him like a child. Kim acted out with nuclear tests and Trump took him to task. It doesn't matter what Trump said about him, Trump noticed Kim and deep down Kim appreciates being noticed. It's almost like he was a real world leader. So, argue with me or not, NK has altered it's position in the world. Sure they're trying to win a PR war but they had to change tactics. Communist regimes that have opened up have found it very hard to backtrack. Of course not even Castro was as murderous or insane as Kim. All of those North Koreans will go back with stories that they will try to repress but these will people who represented KIM and carried the flag. They will have impact. I wonder how many skiers will continue past the finish line right to the American embassy's doors?

Thanks President Donald Trump for doing things differently.
What a fucking idiot.

NK play nice?

Tell that to the people of NK
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2018, 04:45 PM

Thanks President Donald Trump for doing things differently. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Don't forget to thank him for that soon to be Trillion dollar a year deficit!

Do I need to post a sarcasm alert?
  • WTF
  • 02-11-2018, 05:10 PM
Do I need to post a sarcasm alert? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You need to post a Homo alert
Kim's uncle and brother would like to have a say, but they have been blown to bit's or eaten by starving dogs...

Kim's uncle and brother would like to have a say, but they have been blown to bit's or eaten by starving dogs...
. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
or get executed by an AA battery.
or get executed by an AA battery. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

A "Double A battery" won't do much by itself...

Archie, on the other hand ...

Don't forget to thank him for that soon to be Trillion dollar a year deficit!

. Originally Posted by WTF
its not soon to be...we had that deficit size under the disgraced obama for 8 not-so-solid years

remains to be seen if trump can lower the upward slope of the trend
North Korea is playing nice at the Olympics, Kim's sister is there pressing the flesh (and serving as a hostage to a surprise NK attack). Was all of this going to happen two years ago? Nope, nada, very unlikely. Trump made it happen. Kim is a child and Trump treated him like a child. Kim acted out with nuclear tests and Trump took him to task. It doesn't matter what Trump said about him, Trump noticed Kim and deep down Kim appreciates being noticed. It's almost like he was a real world leader. So, argue with me or not, NK has altered it's position in the world. Sure they're trying to win a PR war but they had to change tactics. Communist regimes that have opened up have found it very hard to backtrack. Of course not even Castro was as murderous or insane as Kim. All of those North Koreans will go back with stories that they will try to repress but these will people who represented KIM and carried the flag. They will have impact. I wonder how many skiers will continue past the finish line right to the American embassy's doors?

Thanks President Donald Trump for doing things differently. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Just curious about whats better? To youre topic, what has Trump accomplished in North Korea? Other than "youre perception"?
its not soon to be...we had that deficit size under the disgraced obama for 8 not-so-solid years

remains to be seen if trump can lower the upward slope of the trend Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
For chicken little WTF the sky is falling
Just curious about whats better? To youre topic, what has Trump accomplished in North Korea? Other than "youre perception"? Originally Posted by themystic
Take your blinders off lipstick

A "Double A battery" won't do much by itself...

Archie, on the other hand ...

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I meant this nasty beast norks use for execution of dissidents.