Anyone ever use rub rankings?

I am headed to Austin in a couple of weeks for work and on a whim started looking through rubrankings just to see what is out there....whole lot of beautiful companions but wonder just how much of it is a scam or barney fife incognito....I looked thru the Austin area on here but got lost quickly and looking at tryst and the 300+ providers has me a tad overwhelmed. Anyone have insight in that part of the world?
Sorry, but I do not have specific insight about Austin.

However, I probably would use Rub Rankings more if I were in a larger market. If you look over at the Encounter Reports in the Dallas Forum, there are a lot of reviews of lades met off of Rub Rankings. Some hits!! Some misses!! Not sure how to decipher what is legit or not?? But seems to be a lot of good fun to be found on that site in the larger markets.
But for safety in the larger markets, I would try to stick with P411 (if I still had my P411 Account).
Aggieman and ETG
My Intel is a few years old but I’m still in spasms at times when
a UT College gal gave me TUMA and HJ to start our session!
Hispanic came from Austin for a 1hr in SA with me but she invited me to stay 3hrs! Eccie was invaluable with juicy reviews!
All I can recall was Daty, BBBJ and Doggie with big ass and boobs small wast was sure difficult to leave. My point is there should be a fresh crop of talent in Austin! Most College girls never get too old! Ha
Yes you should be able to check the Austin Encounters and find out who has best reviews. Another ATF hot blonde from Dallas moved to Austin .
I’ll check and see if any of these show still active.
I have Lifetime P411 so if you need me to check out a lady on that site be glad to do for either of you.
TNC (semi-retired)
Check your Messages for Austin Sushi Intel