URL / Website: https://mizz.kim/model?id=11
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Apartment complex near Koreatown
Activities: LFK, shower, bbbj, 69, mish, cg, doggy
Hair Length and Color: Mid-low back, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Around 5'7, athletic build, nice legs, natural C's, didn't ask age but looked early 30's, attractive, she matches her site pictures fairly well
Recommendation: Yes
Brand new handle + new agency= suspect review
Brand new handle + new agency= suspect review Originally Posted by ntxguy
New studios have to enter the market one way or another. At least I am happy the market left by the two busted studios are quickly being over taken by new ones.
New studios have to enter the market one way or another. At least I am happy the market left by the two busted studios are quickly being over taken by new ones. Originally Posted by CT$odGwn
Cpop and K-pop are the ones who replaced the two that we lost…
Cpop and K-pop are the ones who replaced the two that we lost… Originally Posted by 643_DP
The more the merrier
  • jza80
  • 09-12-2024, 03:45 PM
They want a selfie with an ID even if you have references ready from basically every other studio in the city, hard pass on these guys lol
They want a selfie with an ID even if you have references ready from basically every other studio in the city, hard pass on these guys lol Originally Posted by jza80
I believe they offer several options, ID is one of them
  • jza80
  • 09-13-2024, 06:33 PM
They asked for driver's license or passport with name and DOB visible. That's cool if you're willing to give that info up, personally I don't think they need to know any of that especially if I have access to all these other places that haven't asked for any of that, I'll just give them my business instead.

Really what got me was their response when I asked if references from other studios was enough, they said, and I quote, "No, because you could be the teenage sibling of the owner of the phone". That gave me a real laugh! Of all the excuses to give, that's a good one.
I too welcome the new studios to bring variety to our region. But I agree that, by god, some of them just have idiotic verification process. There's no way I, or anyone else here for that matter, should ever give up ID just to get in contact with the booker. And some that require a SELFIE are just on another level of stupidity.

Any mongers who give those agencies deserve to get busted, sorry, but that's straight talk. They keep your data indefinitely and LE can't wait to get their hands on them. Heck, some agencies even keep your photos as a bargaining chip for a lesser sentence when they're busted. No way they don't want to keep your data.

You believe these agencies delete your photos after verification as they claimed? Were you born yesterday?

I encourage all fellow hobbyists to take a firm NO to those outrageous ID demands. Especially when were were verified with other studios already, or had other alternatives like P411, which some agencies don't even want to work with you on that. That only results in less customers for them, and that hurts bottom line, just foolishery.

Say NO to stupid verification demands.
I hate to break this, but odds are the K-orgs you're visiting have cameras set up, the reason some ask the id is so the girl can check if that's who's through the door when they get a first timer so they filter out some peeps that way. Don't know if they keep your photo or video but you're likely on film when you're visiting. Sorry, if these an unpleasant revelations, thought people knew