I need a new TV.....lol

• Seedy
  • 07-30-2012, 11:24 AM
While I was working on a new fishing rod for a customer, that's my part time job, this mourning. I have a smaller tv, in my office, and had the olympics on, sort of watching the womens volleyball, on comes an ad by obama, saying he will cut spending, and the deficiet, has expanded energy exploration, created more jobs, I got so fucking pissed, about his BLATANT FUCKING LIES, I picked up a surf rod blank and threw it though the GD tv. The unmittigated gaul, of this lying cocksucker, are there that many stupid people out there that believe his fucking BULLSHIT...? One thing I have learned today, I need to put bullet proof screening in front of my tv's at the house....LMFAO
Way to exercise self control . I bet your a great role model for your kids.
They must be cowering... I meant "Proud".
You're a model republican.
he is a prodigous liar and is a great fraud..but dude...women volleyball? you ruined your tv when women athletes were on?

that was being peeved, piqued and hacked off
Probably shook your little fists,stomped your feet and got red in the face.....
For future reference, just be sure you don't fuck up your TV when Michelle Jenneke is warming up for the women's 100m high hurdles!

Or if you do, simply log in and click here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMgmYutL9W0

(She didn't make the Australian Olympic team this time, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of her in the future. She's only 19.)
For future reference, just be sure you don't fuck up your TV when Michelle Jenneke is warming up for the women's 100m high hurdles!

Or if you do, simply log in and click here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMgmYutL9W0

(She didn't make the Australian Olympic team this time, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing more of her in the future. She's only 19.) Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
i dont think she made the olympics this go round
i dont think she made the olympics this go round Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
She didn't.

That's why I said "for future reference."

Since she's only 19, I do think she has a future. (Probably in more ways than one, should she so desire!)
She didn't.

That's why I said "for future reference."

Since she's only 19, I do think she has a future. (Probably in more ways than one, should she so desire!) Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
ah yeah..i shudda read more of your post..the link overwhelmed me...you are too aware to make mistakes i tend to make
ah yeah..i shudda read more of your post..the link overwhelmed me... Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
LOL!

Yeah, I know what you mean...for at least a few minutes after seeing that video for the first time, I don't think I had any idea what was going on in my immediate vicinity. Somebody could've thrown a brick through my window and I wouldn't have noticed!

BTW, check the view counter on that vid...over 15 million views!
LOL!

Yeah, I know what you mean...for at least a few minutes after seeing that video for the first time, I don't think I had any idea what was going on in my immediate vicinity. Somebody could've thrown a brick through my window and I wouldn't have noticed!

BTW, check the view counter on that vid...over 15 million views! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
if they were keeping up with gender views...it would be maybe 14,999,990 male and 10 female..all her
if they were keeping up with gender views...it would be maybe 14,999,990 male and 10 female..all her Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Well, I'm not so sure about that.

A fair percentage of female track & field athletes certainly do, shall we say, appreciate a fine specimen of feminine athleticism!
Well, I'm not so sure about that.

A fair percentage of female track & field athletes certainly do, shall we say, appreciate a fine specimen of feminine athleticism! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
you have a point ....there you go again...yes sir