Need a lil advice on going Greek for my first time...

Surprisingly I have never tried but very curious. Some of my girlfriends say its terrible and won't ever do it again or won't try at all while a few claim they it!

So ladies, if you have or haven't tried it please give me some feedback.

Guys... whats so great about it?

Thank you all so much
Wouldn't know, never been down that passage, myself.

I remember a provider's website where she said something like "the possibility of Greek depends on your size." So "yeah, we can do it, you're small enough." yeah, that's going to keep me up.

Why don't we pop 'em together.
Being curious is a good start, but don't ruin it by moving too fast! I'd recommend that you first find out if you enjoy anal play and the sensation.

That being said, try having someone perform analingus when you're freshly showered and really horny. If you enjoy that, you can move up to a finger. If you still want to try it, be sure to use plenty of lube, do it with someone that is gentle and will stop if you say stop.

Most women either love or hate anal sex, but I have met variants in the civilian world. One ex enjoyed anal sex, but not analingus. Another ex didn't like anal sex, but loved analingus or fingers. So, experiment and find out what you do and don't like.

I can't tell if you're working towards provider status, but if you are, I'll be happy to help satisfy your curiosity. Sadly, I'm perfectly equipped for first timers.
For your 1st time... do it with a guy who is small, gentle and knows how to lead. Have fun! Its worth a try!!
Sounds like I'm a good candidate.
First you should use fingers and lube. Always use lube and make sure that whoever you try it with is not overly aggressive. The first time I entered my first gf with greek it was slow and easy and lots of lube.

The reason why us guys like it! It is usually tighter and it is 8 degrees warmer. It is also naughty!

What Marley said is spot on too.
curses foiled again!! having a big dick is not always roses and cherries...
My trick of the trade for it to be less painful and yet very pleasing for you. I would use a small dildo and lots of lube to work it out. Then have the guy lay on his back and that way you have complete control (this is all about how relaxed YOU are not the guy) then slowly work into taking it deep. I am not going to lie to you and say it does not hurt it is a little uncomfortable at first. It will also make you feel like you hve to go to the bathroom (gross but true) but you wont. Once you are warmed up into it then you can what some say about me "rock the cock". I love it (oops I just let the cat out of the bag). I am curious to hear how it works out for you (you can just pm me that way your business is not hung to dry, lol)

HAPPY ROCKING!!!!!
  • ztonk
  • 12-17-2010, 10:49 AM
I would use a small dildo and lots of lube to work it out. Originally Posted by Maci Lynn
My recommendation as well. Fingers have finger nails. Enough said.
FUCK IT!! go balls deep. which for me is only about 3". usually when i ask for greek the lady just giggles ,pats my head and says "aren't you cute".
  • st929
  • 12-17-2010, 12:16 PM
I wouldnt recommend doing it with a client you dont know real well. For a lady to find it pleasurable (or so they have told me) it takes alot of teasing and relaxing before it to be let in. Some ladies just dont like it period and some really get off on it. Some are in between but I shutter to think the first time would be on the clock.
FUCK IT!! go balls deep. which for me is only about 3". usually when i ask for greek the lady just giggles ,pats my head and says "aren't you cute". Originally Posted by knotty man

I swear thats not why I giggled

I say you can never ever use too much lube for this...the MORE the better
curses foiled again!! having a big dick is not always roses and cherries... Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY

Exactly why I included this in my greek ads

I say you can never ever use too much lube for this...the MORE the better Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I disagree.

http://www.tuckermax.com/stories/tuc...oes-not-ensue/