Autumn Leaves are Falling

With the Fall season once again upon us,
I feel it may be time to become better educated with the finer arts and raise awareness to the most refined acquaintances.

New York State Museum
Ross Park Zoo
Albright-Knox Art Museum
Strong Museum of Play
Everson Museum of Art

National Civil War Museum
Independence Hall & the Liberty Bell
Phipps Conservatory & Botanical Gardens
Electric City Trolley Museum
World of Little League Museum

Email address is located in my signature line.
Please title your correspondence with (If you would like to direct me to) your All Time Favorite from these Points of Interest.

Until then...succulent grape
vinEyards Liked, My wInery passpoRt is reAdy to go
Attached Images File Type: jpg 54F819B1-6C8F-45DD-BE40-5B76CB87F144.jpg (74.2 KB, 495 views)
usually at ...alls them upscale ...establishments they ...done post ...everythin twice ...too
Autumn Leaves are Falling and so are my Panties

rats, no song with that title

can I vote "Strong Museum of Play"
Albright Knox is slated to close for renovations this fall. Should try to visit before then
cause seein paint ...splashed ons a canvas by murica hatin ...marxists cants ...wait ...till spring
Now that there is no advertising on this site I guess we are in for alot of thrads in these sections.
Now that there is no advertising on this site I guess we are in for alot of thrads in these sections. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
I’m glad I am not the only one who caught that
Now that there is no advertising on this site I guess we are in for alot of thrads in these sections. Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
I dunno. I think most girls don’t want the interactions with the trolls, so they will go further into social media to get clients......they can control the interaction there.

elg.......
gods ...damn them trolls

...oh ...wait
I dunno. I think most girls don’t want the interactions with the trolls, so they will go further into social media to get clients......they can control the interaction there.

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Most like twitter better than ECCIE
They can put travel plans and availability up as many times as they like and block whoever they want to
gods ...damn them trolls Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I'm with Plastic Man on this one.....

...oh ...wait Originally Posted by Plastic Man
this ones too.....
Girl power.
Albright Knox is slated to close for renovations this fall. Should try to visit before then Originally Posted by Oldedawg
Theyre moving into a temp spt on Northland ave.
Offensive
It's hard for me to imagine any sugar daddies desperate enough to deal with this crazy cunt.