The end is nigh

oh well
Anybody notice the website noticeably absent from the report?
First your guns, now your whores.
Anybody notice the website noticeably absent from the report? Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Keep hosting parties and encouraging your lady friends to advertise on websites which invite scrutiny, like Twitter.
Or the other noticeable omission....
Sheeple keep giving away more and more of their rights and giving the government more and more power so that they have a false sense of security.
They don't give away anything, they have their rights taken away by people more powerful than themselves, generally because victims are too lazy and irresponsible to assert themselves.
I guess that bill to legalize it in NY went nowhere, thanks to governor no-fun-allowed.
Keep hosting parties Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
The difference between a partay and BBQ is the looseness of the meat whew

Sheeple keep giving away more and more of their rights and giving the government more and more power so that they have a false sense of security. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

When it comes to gun control for example.... the Sheeple believe if they take away the guns everyone will be safe.... Well... criminals are called criminals for a reason...they wont obey the laws...they will still have guns... the government will still have guns and can become tyrannical.

Food for thought... Think of where 95% of gun violence takes place... gun free zones... schools...hospitals...states with insane gun laws... places of opportunity with no civilian resistance = the most damage.
Sheeple unite...but do it in California....I want the few rights i have left before I have to stand my ground.
https://gizmodo.com/dhs-doj-now-look...hat-1838131975 Originally Posted by BishopJohn
I never thought EroticMonkey was a real site. Back in its early .com days it consisted of nothing more than scraped ads and stolen reviews from other sites.
I never thought EroticMonkey was a real site. Back in its early .com days it consisted of nothing more than scraped ads and stolen reviews from other sites. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Still is
When it comes to gun control for example.... the Sheeple believe if they take away the guns everyone will be safe.... Well... criminals are called criminals for a reason...they wont obey the laws...they will still have guns... the government will still have guns and can become tyrannical.

Food for thought... Think of where 95% of gun violence takes place... gun free zones... schools...hospitals...states with insane gun laws... places of opportunity with no civilian resistance = the most damage.
Sheeple unite...but do it in California....I want the few rights i have left before I have to stand my ground. Originally Posted by afterdark1971
Yep. Look at chiraq. No guns allowed. My providers n guns will need to be pried from my cold dead hands lol.
Bunch of killers on here who aren't going to take their jihad lying down I see.