damn

Picked up my first hooker in Dec 1981. Chestnut St in Rochester. She was about 7 months pregnant. Nailed her BB at my apt.

Been doing this for almost 38 years. I will say that if I average everything out....30 hookers a year....average $100 per....

$114,000.........damn.

That doesn't include gas, hotel/motel rooms, etc etc.

It is time to stop. Sure do have some great stories from it. Very few regrets. Remember most all of them. Nailed tons BB. Two UTI's and crabs once. The odds alone must be drifting against me. Although to be fair, one UTI was from a c*ke whore I picked up at the Mason Jar.

Enjoy life boys...pussy is a powerful drug.
an theres be ...people outs ...there who says great literature ...be dead
Ya duns...spends....lotso... cash on the .....ladies.
Ya duns meets....Plastic Moms....ats all??
Ya duns...spends....lotso... cash on the .....ladies.
Ya duns meets....Plastic Moms....ats all?? Originally Posted by Notuagain
remembers ...whats life was likes before ...plastic man ...done mades ya ...go cray cray?
Picked up my first hooker in Dec 1981. Chestnut St in Rochester. She was about 7 months pregnant. Nailed her BB at my apt.

Been doing this for almost 38 years. I will say that if I average everything out....30 hookers a year....average $100 per....

$114,000.........damn.

That doesn't include gas, hotel/motel rooms, etc etc.

It is time to stop. Sure do have some great stories from it. Very few regrets. Remember most all of them. Nailed tons BB. Two UTI's and crabs once. The odds alone must be drifting against me. Although to be fair, one UTI was from a c*ke whore I picked up at the Mason Jar.

Enjoy life boys...pussy is a powerful drug. Originally Posted by the jeepguy
Wow it's crazy once you stop and actually add up stuff!! I can only imagine what I've spent on hotels alone... actually I'm going to go calculate that lol

And are you referring to this person.... masonjar(r) lol
http://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfi...mason-jarr.htm

Lmao oops now that I actually read clearly you said THE PLACE not the person lmaoooo
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20190924-181521_Chrome.jpg (235.5 KB, 538 views)
at the Mason Jar. Originally Posted by the jeepguy

bar hooks are fun, dang miss them

good luck Sir
I started much later in life but with no debt in my budget, I’m on your pace lol. I don’t have an addictive personality or so I thought but pussy is a terrible thing to waste. Good pussy is a potent drug and I know one day I’ll have to retire from this lifestyle ...it’s gonna be hard. Good luck,Jeep guy.
Wow it's crazy once you stop and actually add up stuff!! I can only imagine what I've spent on hotels alone... actually I'm going to go calculate that lol

Lmao oops now that I actually read clearly you said THE PLACE not the person lmaoooo Originally Posted by Amber Does
I spent over $25,000 on hotels last year. Hotels are the biggest expense among my personal or business expenditures. And this is after I am extremely thrifty with getting the best rates & best bang for my buck (no pun intended)
Good pussy is a potent drug and I know one day I’ll have to retire from this lifestyle ...it’s gonna be hard. Originally Posted by buffalomw10
nots really

...justs ...imagines yer typical funnels guzzlin a ...half pint a jimmie juice ans ats ...the end a the day they done use ...the shitter an it does comes ... outs as poops

...nows ya ...can ...quits

Lmao oops now that I actually read clearly you said THE PLACE not the person lmaoooo Originally Posted by Amber Does

That is too funny Amber. You are one of the ladies I always wanted to meet and didn't get the chance. Humor and intelligence are incredibly sexy
$114,000 is less expensive than a divorce!
Godspeed JeepGuy.

A sex addiction, countless hookers, hotels, sex parties, two divorces, not to mention countless other expenses over the period of 20+ years has surpassed $1,000,000.

Indeed not a poor man's hobby.

Did I mention addiction.....
Retiring on a PhoenixFux encounter I see. Nicely played. She'd be a good one to retire on.
one UTI was from a c*ke whore I picked up at the Mason Jar.

Originally Posted by the jeepguy
Really? No one knows what the Mason Jar was? REALLY?

I mean....I don't expect Amber too. The place was closed before she wuz born. But still....