Public Service announcement

*cough cough*

After 5 years in this business NcNs, hagglers, liars and straight up time wasting douce bags are at an all time high. Because of this I will no longer be a reference for anybody. I if you are going to act the way you are DFW why should I take time to be a reference for you.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and sorry to the few good ones left.
  • NYr
  • 04-07-2016, 07:36 AM
References are for the safety of everyone.

I assume references include your experience with the gent. If he NCNS you, Haggled etc...I would assume that would be a part of your reference.
That may be true. But when I verify references and get ncns over and over again. It's too much.

So until further notice no references will be taken or given
  • motor
  • 04-07-2016, 01:46 PM
are you giving references for guys who ncns you?
lol... What are you going to be doing for the refs you need?
I'm assuming that other providers reading this will refuse to give refs to you as well.
Why would you penalize the guys who would want to use you as a reference?

I understand the frustration. Especially when business is slow (sloooooow) here, but I'm not understanding why you wouldn't continue to provide ladies with a reference.

Obviously, it's your right to run your business the way you see fit.
Why would you penalize the guys who would want to use you as a reference?

I understand the frustration. Especially when business is slow (sloooooow) here, but I'm not understanding why you wouldn't continue to provide ladies with a reference.

Obviously, it's your right to run your business the way you see fit. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
That's kind of what I was wondering.
  • motor
  • 04-07-2016, 05:47 PM
I can see not giving a reference for someone who ncns'd you. But, to say you won't give any, is just a little pissy isn't it?
You have never responded to ANY of my reference requests anyway so I stopped accepting you as a reference a long time ago. Therefore this makes no difference to me but thanks for the PSA.

Karma is a bitch
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2016, 07:18 PM
You have never responded to ANY of my reference requests anyway so I stopped accepting you as a reference a long time ago. Therefore this makes no difference to me but thanks for the PSA.

Karma is a bitch Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
BA is a nice girl, Maybe she's just misunderstood like many of us in here
She may very well be, that has nothing to do with not responding to references. It's cool I just tell guys I won't accept her and they give me someone else no biggie.
I am quite sorry If I failed to respond to references. I am usually good about it unless I am taking a break or am dealing with at home duties. Usually in those times. Text is the only way to get ahold of me for that sort of thing.

And I am sorry about this rant. I was angry. And I shouldn't of put it out in the open.

Once again I am sorry
BA
Wow. All I saw in that original post was the NO AA part.

I'm so disappointed.

Wow. All I saw in that original post was the NO AA part.

I'm so disappointed.
Originally Posted by Randall Creed
well you can blame those few bad AA apples according to her sig line...lol
Kind of ironic that I saved you from a year ban yesterday with a friendly pm. I don't even know you and almost decided against it, but I felt it was the nice hooker thing to do. You took my very helpful advice and edited your post, but didn't even have the courteousy to pm me back and say jack shit to me. No thank you, no nothing. It actually pissed me the fuck off. I had to leave a facetious comment on your other bitching thread for you to even half heartedly say thanks...kind of.

Now you are refusing to give references? Both ways? I guess since you don't respond to them it doesn't really matter does it? No sweat off my balls.

BTW... You're fucking welcome.