regarding my negative review.....

This guy had issues that made me uncomfortable, but rather than be rude or insensitive, I continued the session, and tried to be courteous. Because of the issues, I was not comfortable doing much more than a light body rub, and L2 was NOT an option!
If this rates me a negative, then so be it....
LADIES PLEASE BE AWARE AND CAUTIOUS.
I will take the negative review, but I never did L2....was not comfy with L1 !!!
Sorry....nothing but the facts here.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2016, 04:34 PM
Just move on instead of discussing it in coed, it will probably back fire on you once the posting begins. Good luck
I see her original post has been revised. It was the smart thing to do......
ah, so this is what the "sores" question is all about!
Sweet Cougar - "No" reviews happen. If they're surrounded by "Yes" reviews, they're of little to no impact.

Complaining about a bad review in Coed will almost always backfire, though, and it never improves the perception someone might have. Better to just let it go and not worry about it.

My guess is that this should be discussed in the Provider area, since it's speculating on someone's health issues and it's pretty clear who the person is.
This guy had issues that made me uncomfortable, but rather than be rude or insensitive, I continued the session, and tried to be courteous. Because of the issues, I was not comfortable doing much more than a light body rub, and L2 was NOT an option!
If this rates me a negative, then so be it....
LADIES PLEASE BE AWARE AND CAUTIOUS.
I will take the negative review, but I never did L2....was not comfy with L1 !!!
Sorry....nothing but the facts here.
Originally Posted by SweetCougar
Was there any reason that you declined L2?

Bump on dick? Smelly Pecker? Etc.
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member. VS

The OP had written this thread earlier in great descriptive detail and was given a warning by Admin. We understand things like this may happen. The OP should have placed this in the Ladies Infoshare and Lounge.
  • anita
  • 04-10-2016, 10:45 PM
Guys, it's okay to spank your meat while getting treatment for whatever it is you have on your body. You can't expect ladies to lick you up like an ice cream while you have obvious signs of infection.

I personally would have cut the session short, refund half of the money and tell him it's better if he comes back when his body heals. That's not being rude. Hell, I'll even offer a complimentary 30 minutes for a future visit. That way, he doesn't feel bad/embarrassed when he leaves... But come on... Open sores, bumps on dicks etc... That's so gross. Take care of yourselves.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2016, 11:04 PM

Bump on dick? Smelly Pecker? Etc. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Who shows up to a session with a smelly pecker? Wait, I've showed up to find smelly P-Holes, so it's possible.
Wow, big time edit.
Who shows up to a session with a smelly pecker? Wait, I've showed up to find smelly P-Holes, so it's possible. Originally Posted by BLM69
Smelly pecker!!! Lmao nothin is going to top that this morning!!!
#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member. VS

The OP had written this thread earlier in great descriptive detail and was given a warning by Admin. We understand things like this may happen. The OP should have placed this in the Ladies Infoshare and Lounge. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
She did...and got a warning there too.......
Smelly Pecker.....ROFLMAO.....You get 10 points for humor alone!!!