Business Attire and ...

One of my hottest scenarios ... very classy lady, dressed in a really nice business suit ... smoking a cigar ... and drinking a glass of fine Single Malt Scotch or Cognac ...

What are some other hot outfits and scenarios?
So, I guess me wearing my old robe, cigarette hanging out of the corner of my mouth with a glass of ripple in my hand is way too sexy for you, huh?
So, I guess me wearing my old robe, cigarette hanging out of the corner of my mouth with a glass of ripple in my hand is way too sexy for you, huh? Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Throw some green rollers in your hair and I think you'd be my dream woman.
So, I guess me wearing my old robe, cigarette hanging out of the corner of my mouth with a glass of ripple in my hand is way too sexy for you, huh? Originally Posted by Lana Warren

You had me at old robe! Now, if you are wearing some lime green slippers or house shoes ... o baby baby!

Truth is ... watching football today and for some strange reason I started thinking about Susan Anton and the cigar commercials during Monday Night Football 40+ years ago and ever since then I have thought a very dressed up lady smoking a fat cigar was so damn sexy!
I dig this thread. You guys are all funny. You had me at green rollers and slippers....lmao.
Back to the cigar....I could not agree more, that is sexy. Especially when the lady is really puffing it.
A few years back, I went to Canada with my girlfriend on vacation....Montreal.
She was an ex-smoker, God bless her.
Well, one thing led to another that night and the next thing I know we are both smoking Cubans and drinking cognac.
She suddenly looked so sexy to me, talk about inflamed passion. She was also cursing like a sailor which blew my mind.
We had such LOUD passionate sex later that night that someone put a postcard under our door the next morning written in French that when translated meant "What a performance, Bravo!"