Any intel??

Anyone got any intel on this chick? Room looks familiar...,wondering if she’s legit or not.
Hey August - were you trying to post a pic or link? Don’t see anything here
She's legit, the room is NOT!!
Shes been reviewed already. .review was positive and dont recalled on gfe but seems ok the service
Shes been reviewed already. .review was positive and dont recalled on gfe but seems ok the service Originally Posted by hagen kanon
Thanks bud. When I was talking to her via text she said no Anal, bb, bbbj or CIM. I could only imagine that kissing is probably not on the the menu either. Shame because she looks pretty good in the photos she sent but I might have to try her out because the outcall rate is pretty reasonable.
I’ve seen her a couple times for incall. Although everything is covered, she does kiss! And her (incall) rates can’t be beat: 100 for hh, with a coupon good for next visit for 50% off. And yes, ive already redeemed my coupon.
I’ve seen her a couple times for incall. Although everything is covered, she does kiss! And her (incall) rates can’t be beat: 100 for hh, with a coupon good for next visit for 50% off. And yes, ive already redeemed my coupon.
One other note: she’s independent, so no older black dude holding the side door open for you when you get there, a la Tiffany & Brooke.
I’ve seen her a couple times for incall. Although everything is covered, she does kiss! And her (incall) rates can’t be beat: 100 for hh, with a coupon good for next visit for 50% off. And yes, ive already redeemed my coupon. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Any girl who “redeems” any agreed upon deals like this at a later date - gets brownie points for reliability and credibility to me. Seems small but says a lot.
I agree with BBG ... any girl who makes good on her word is def good in my book!!! on another note, just because a lady does everything covered dosen't mean it wont be a great experience.. by her covering everything up tells me that she is safe and cares about herself health wise, and you wont be going home with the "cooties and creepy crawlies" after meeting with her ...
I’ve seen her a couple times for incall. Although everything is covered, she does kiss! And her (incall) rates can’t be beat: 100 for hh, with a coupon good for next visit for 50% off. And yes, ive already redeemed my coupon. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
hic
Shes been reviewed already. .review was positive and dont recalled on gfe but seems ok the service Originally Posted by hagen kanon
You got a link to review? I couldn’t find it anywhere.
  • 08-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Set up an appointment for today with her when I spoke to her the night before. Drove the hour and a half to get to Albany this morning. I didn't confirm before I left, thinking I shouldn't have to because I spoke to her not that long ago. Waited around an extra half an hour past our appointment time, no call no show. She was very quick to get back to me the night before to try to set things up, so something must have happened today. I don't think I'll try again unless she contacts me and see where it goes from there. Things happening this line of work, so I'm not going to fault her too much. It just would have been nice not to drive an hour and a half out then an hour and a half back and not accomplish anything whatsoever.
  • 08-10-2018, 03:55 AM
Set up an appointment for today with her when I spoke to her the night before. Drove the hour and a half to get to Albany this morning. I didn't confirm before I left, thinking I shouldn't have to because I spoke to her not that long ago. Waited around an extra half an hour past our appointment time, no call no show. She was very quick to get back to me the night before to try to set things up, so something must have happened today. I don't think I'll try again unless she contacts me and see where it goes from there. Things happening this line of work, so I'm not going to fault her too much. It just would have been nice not to drive an hour and a half out then an hour and a half back and not accomplish anything whatsoever. Originally Posted by 50507
Update. She did get back to me last night and explained the reasons why she wasn't able to meet me yesterday. She sounded sincere and I believe she was telling me the truth. So I will give her another shot and then post a review after that.