So what's the proper etiquette for eating the meat out of shrimp tails

Seriously I'm from the hood and sometimes we don't always know proper etiquette when eating out. Sometimes I even lick my fangers while fine dining. So maybe some more refined, cultured, and seasoned folks can advise.

I was eating at Jaspers with a friend and noticed she ate the shrimp but didn't eat the meat in the tail part. This is the second time I've been in the presence of a white person and they flat out refuse to crack open the tail of the shrimp and pick the meat out. It irks me. I'm like WTF pick the meat out of tail don't waste that meat. I just feel like if you can waste all that time picking meat out of crawfish tails then why not show love to the shrimp tails.

Seriously I'm from the hood and we don't know proper etiquette when eating.... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Don't worry, folks....this is far from his stupidest post ever.
Actually its pretty damn close to the stupidest ...
I thinck this is the dumbest thing I have read so far he wrote.

Next he be worried about the way white people put oysters on a cracker

Don't worry, folks....this is far from his stupidest post ever. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Actually, not a bad post.

There, I said it.
But a real man eats all of that tail. Dont play with it. Dont put it to the side. Show that tail some love and savor it like its the last tail you will ever get.

And then lick your fingers to show some after-tail respect.

But... maybe thats just the freak in me.
I'm from the hood and sometimes we don't always know proper etiquette, or how to spell and do simple math. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Well then, I can see my services are no longer needed here.
But you quote him on your profile?
But you quote him on your profile? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
got to click the > button to see quote.
Lmao SC... this shit never gets old...

I personally peel the tail first and pull out the meat then eat the whole scrimp, tail and all.

Lol
got to click the > button to see quote. Originally Posted by canuckeight
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I now see what you did there. I just got off the shortbus, ya know. I guess I never realized that could be done. And how the hell did I miss that tale of epicness. Probably a good thing, cause I probaby woulda been pointed.....

Well done.

I personally peel the tail first and pull out the meat then eat the whole scrimp, tail and all.

Lol Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Key word

Next he be worried about the way white people put oysters on a cracker Originally Posted by Jjsunday
Hahahaahahahahaha This is funny in so many ways...you have no idea

Lol Originally Posted by Karlie Raines
Why can't everyone have common sense like you and answer a simple question. They gotta turn everything into a personal affront.

But yeah...get that meat out. If its jumbo shrimp and you're eating 6 of em those 6 extra tails can add up to 1 possibly 2 more shrimp.
Hahahaahahahahaha This is funny in so many ways...you have no idea Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Both ways... yes, i thought the same thing, LOL.