Trying to understand eccie

I have been on here for a few weeks and have had zero luck getting a date with any women I've contacted. Being a newbie they simply want to much information I'm literally not willing to give. I've only had luck in the massage parlors. I have a wife and 5 dogs I have to protect so giving out intimate Information is never going to happen. What do I do? Sexless in Houston.
  • Trey
  • 02-26-2020, 06:51 AM
Put peanut butter on balls see witch of your five dogs takes care of you the best.

Or get p411 lots of guys in your situation like it. You give that info to a verification site once, they check you out. Once you're a member check out girls on there they will see you. They cost more. The site p411 costs like 100 and something.
I would suggest you spend a lot of effort reading here and learning more
I suggest giving the other sites a try.
Dogs prefer the ham wraps not the peanut butter.
Trust me.
��������������������

That was gross Trey��
Dogs prefer the ham wraps not the peanut butter.
Trust me. Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA
They might but it would be pretty difficult to put a ham wrap on some wrinkled balls. Trust ME!
I'm trying to understand what we can and cant post being that two of my post just got deleted with no warning or message. I'm lost.
Messages in the form of stickies have always been posted at the top of this section
LMao. OP well if you pm all the ladies what you did me. I can see why they would not book with you. Sorry but maybe you should try sounding less like a LE text.
Yikes
Lol
They might but it would be pretty difficult to put a ham wrap on some wrinkled balls. Trust ME! Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
Not gunna ask how you know.
You may be on the wrong site. There is another site popular in Houston that may have ladies that would respond better to your approach. There is a chance when sending an email that less is better.
The above statement by 4pawgs is simply not true. I was quite surprised she would state that and I'm not going to go into private communications. I simply asked for help in navigating a very complicated system now, yes the whole wife and 5 dogs statement is comical, but true. I would like an encounter without jeopardizing that so jokes away, sometimes the thought of not seeing my dogs is more powerful than my relationship with my wife. So please any help in locating the right provider for a newbie is all I'm asking. Thank you.